• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.
  • Hey there! We are so glad that you could make it to PurpleFlock on game day- thanks for stopping by! Be sure to sign up here in order to talk about today's game with our other members.

Divisional Round Tennessee Titans @ Baltimore Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smart move to ensure we have everyone on the DL playing. We will need it to stop Henry, make Tannehill beat us and we'll win easily. We can't let Henry get going at all.

How many DL are usually active and how many are active tonight? Definitely a wise move to add more DL for rotations and to keep them fresh

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Um.... since when does Tannehill have a win against us? Graphic said he is 1-3 against us but I'm pretty sure he's 0-4 since we've always smashed the Dolphins.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
traffic is horrendous. I know my friends with tickets left Germantown, MD (north of Gaithersburg) and just got to the 52 exit ramp off of 95. (3 hours) . Normally takes a little over an hour

JO_75

Hall of Famer
traffic is horrendous. I know my friends with tickets left Germantown, MD (north of Gaithersburg) and just got to the 52 exit ramp off of 95. (3 hours) . Normally takes a little over an hour

Jeez. Lightrail is your best friend.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Steelers in the Hall of Fame game for sure with Cowher going in this year.

I hope we get the ball first, we need a fast start but unless the Titans win the toss and defer Harbs will likely defer as always lol.

RL52TheGreatest

Ravens Ring of Honor
f1i02od7i3a41.jpg

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Wow Nate. That hurt

Status
Not open for further replies.