• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Divisional Round Discussion (Other Teams)

How many of the road teams win in the divisional round?

Votes: 3 42.9%

Votes: 3 42.9%

Votes: 1 14.3%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JO_75

Hall of Famer
DPI sets up the Chiefs right at the end zone. Ref Ball making sure KC covers the spread and the refs don't lose their money.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
if the Chiefs lose this game, it will be a major disappointment. Not because I want the chiefs to win, but it will be major opportunities lost.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Now watch the Texans get a ton of bogus flags to make sure the Chiefs get back in the game. It started with the DPI, now the refs going to take back the game and help KC complete the comeback.

If they stage a comeback it would have been better for them to just blow them out. I don’t need to hear about a magical Mahomes come from behind.

I told myself I was going to take the day off. Then my son texts me to tell me how KC is imploding so I tune in just to see the start of what will be an historic come back that media will be sucking Patty’s dick over?

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Yep....... Bill O'Brien just confirmed that the Texans will never win a Super Bowl with him as their Head Coach.