• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Divisional Round Discussion (Other Teams)

How many of the road teams win in the divisional round?

Votes: 3 42.9%

Votes: 3 42.9%

Votes: 1 14.3%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My statements are general not technical! The Ravens just played like pure hot :poop: last night and that's just the flat out truth! Forget the Titans.....the Ravens didn't do their jobs!!!
Oh I’m well aware we played like shit but just saying Texans are doing KC some big favors.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Mahomes through for four td passes in the 2nd quarter, the first time a QB has thrown for four TD passes in a post season quarter since Doug Williams passed for four in Super Bowl XXII.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
The Chiefs offense is impressive to me. They started out shooting themselves in the foot but then got back to their "identity" and scored 34 unanswered points to come from behind 24-0 to take the lead at 34-24.

mc_red23

Pro Bowler
What the fuck are the Texans doing? As if that wasn't going to get called. They're going out of their way to lose this game.

mc_red23

Pro Bowler
That must be game over. 48-7 since the Chiefs first scored a point. That's a capitulation of the highest order from the Texans.