• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Ugly, The Murphy's Law and The Ravens

JAAM

Hall of Famer
After seeing this I decided to search Lamar Jackson on Twitter.... all I found was how bad he was and the Titans absolutely trolling us lol why did I not listen... but hey atleast Kurt Warner sees past the bullshit he is one of the few sticking up for Lamar
What are the Titans saying?

Christian Schwarz

Practice Squad
except you keep saying stuff like this as if you are correct - the only thing CLEAR CUT BONAFIDE here is that you are making a fool of yourself
Making a fool of myself? For stating clear and obvious facts? I don't think so pal. Do yourself a favor and go read up on the post Browns game blowout loss thread....plentty of anti-Harbaugh, fire Harbaugh chatter there from well known and respected members of the old Br.com forums there talking about "Fire Harbaugh!" Not me, you can find my posts laughing at them saying how it's too early to panic. Fire Harbaugh has been going on for years.

It's not foolish to point out a mediocre head coach who was one Lamar Jackson, and 1 bad season shy of being fired, those are facts bud.

John Harbaugh made some costly calls against the Titans....facts. And all we have to hear from him after every loss is the same old BS.

Ray Lewis and Ed Reed have both been quoted as saying he is more of a spiritual motivational leader than anything else, and do you not remember when Reed flatout wanted Harbaugh out?

Because he is not an xs and Os guy he is a motivational guy who knows how to put together a coaching crew capable of getting things done. He has won games due to TALENT having 2 frickin HOFers on defense, and a GM who tends to draft well and add talent well.

John Harbaugh would not win 14 games without Lamar Jackson and Greg Roman. He is no Tomlin, Payton, or even Shanahan. He is lucky he had this season where the players went hard, and he reaped the benefits, wore their chains, and became like a friend/father figure to them.

Other than that he offers little to nothing when it comes to winning football games.

Ive loved him and stood by him forever, but what do you think Steve B. thinks of his decision making tonight?

RavensFan419

Pro Bowler
Making a fool of myself? For stating clear and obvious facts? I don't think so pal. Do yourself a favor and go read up on the post Browns game blowout loss thread....plentty of anti-Harbaugh, fire Harbaugh chatter there from well known and respected members of the old Br.com forums there talking about "Fire Harbaugh!" Not me, you can find my posts laughing at them saying how it's too early to panic. Fire Harbaugh has been going on for years.

It's not foolish to point out a mediocre head coach who was one Lamar Jackson, and 1 bad season shy of being fired, those are facts bud.

John Harbaugh made some costly calls against the Titans....facts. And all we have to hear from him after every loss is the same old BS.

Ray Lewis and Ed Reed have both been quoted as saying he is more of a spiritual motivational leader than anything else, and do you not remember when Reed flatout wanted Harbaugh out?

Because he is not an xs and Os guy he is a motivational guy who knows how to put together a coaching crew capable of getting things done. He has won games due to TALENT having 2 frickin HOFers on defense, and a GM who tends to draft well and add talent well.

John Harbaugh would not win 14 games without Lamar Jackson and Greg Roman. He is no Tomlin, Payton, or even Shanahan. He is lucky he had this season where the players went hard, and he reaped the benefits, wore their chains, and became like a friend/father figure to them.

Other than that he offers little to nothing when it comes to winning football games.

Ive loved him and stood by him forever, but what do you think Steve B. thinks of his decision making tonight?
Lol yep Our head coach just comes to work and does some Dwayne the Rock Johnson motivation shit and goes home both coordinators have talked about how much John has helped build this system especially Wink and the D you know literally nothing

Believe Dat

Practice Squad
Harbaugh is not going anywhere. Looks like there is a good chance Roman and Wink both are staying as well. We’ll run it back with significant talent upgrades and improvement from the players we already have

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Oh boy you haven’t seen have you.... a bunch of “woo woo” and “big truss” then Tajon Sharpe introduces Derrick Henry to the podium like Ingram did to Lamar after the Rams game they’ve been going in
they’re so cool lol.. I wish I was a fan of their team. Too bad their lucky ride ends next week

Believe Dat

Practice Squad
I really hope we fix defense primarily in free agency. Would love to get some of these freaky WR and RB prospects in the draft. If not, our first round pick will be forced to be a pass rusher.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
No you're not SALTY at all.

Absolutely trash loser. Remind me of NE fans.
Yup. I remember when Pats fans were taking about the death of Torrey Smith’s brother and laughing about it. So similar. Or like when Titans fans wished injury on Lamar or made fun of Heap and his incident. Get lost and welcome to the couch next week. Congrats on your Super Bowl tonight.

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor
This happens if you talk too much. One game at a time. Titans were efficient we weren't.
Also we better not re-sign Judon, dude never shows up when we need him. It feels like he's only sacking qbs when he's matched up against a TE or unblocked.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Trying to decide if I start my yearly hiatus now or after the super bowl but honestly I don’t think I can even watch another NFL game atm lol
I won’t be watching lol. Couldn’t care less about the remaining teams. Just want the Niners and Titans to lose. I’ll probably be at the gym during the Super Bowl

As a Cincy fan what stood out to me was the Titans' caught balls they should've dropped and the Ravens dropped balls they should've caught. Also the Ravens didn't look loose at all - they were wound real tight and weren't having fun. Harbaugh looked like a concerned and nervous statue - definitely not the inspirational leader the team needed. Vrabel led with fire. I put the loss on the Baltimore receivers and head coach.