• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Ugly, The Murphy's Law and The Ravens

This. 100% this. The oline and to a lesser extent the dline have been abused in the last two playoff games and changes need to be made so that this embarrassment doesn't happen again. We are an AFC north team, we run the football and we stop other teams from running on us and we did neither of those things tonight

We have 350lb DTs who were getting blasted off the ball by the likes of bums Ben Jones, Roger Saffold and a rookie

Charm City

Pro Bowler
1. Chris Jones
2. Ngakoue
3. Clowney

And resign Judon. Gotta get some LBs as well. And at least one professional experienced WR would be nice
Im not giving judon one cent. He shows up when we are blowing out poor teams and goes silent when we need him the most.

i thought id feel sad - i just feel dull - this is probably the most devastating post-season loss ive had as a ravens fan - 2011 was heart-breaking but it didnt feel like this

im not going to be able to enjoy the nfl for a little while

at least it wasnt the Pats or Steelers knocking us out

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
We have 350lb DTs who were getting blasted off the ball by the likes of bums Ben Jones, Roger Saffold and a rookie

Pierce disappointed me greatly this year.

B Will is just a a very good but hardly devasting run stopper.

make no mistake though, our OLBS were abused and that was my worry coming in. titians have no weak points on their O line.

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
you always have absurd hot takes after every bad thing that happens and I haven’t seen you say anything but high praise for the last three months stop it
High praise like what? Catch me up please! Cause ive been saying if we dont win, it means nothing.. ive also been saying that the idc if lamar wins MVP or not.. You might see me in the game threads saying “ lets gooo”.. you might have me mixed up. Im not usually one to be on the Ravens high horse

Believe Dat

Practice Squad
i thought id feel sad - i just feel dull - this is probably the most devastating post-season loss ive had as a ravens fan - 2011 was heart-breaking but it didnt feel like this

Same, I’m not going to enjoy the NFL until next season. Definitely not planning on watching the rest of the playoffs. Front office time.

Believe Dat

Practice Squad

I was heartbroken after 2011. Right now, I feel numb

JO_75

Hall of Famer
I have no problem giving Tennessee their due and what not, they earned this win. But Tajae Sharpe imitating Mark Ingram introducing Derrick Henry just pisses me off to no end.

I really hope something............ oh hell they deserved to do that too.

at least it wasnt the Pats or Steelers knocking us out

In hindsight it's worse... it's RYAN TANNEHILL. The same guy who was traded away from the fricken Dolphins so they could tank, the same Tannehill that we had no problem stopping when he was a Dolphin.

Believe Dat

Practice Squad
I have no problem giving Tennessee their due and what not, they earned this win. But Tajae Sharpe imitating Mark Ingram introducing Derrick Henry just pisses me off to no end.

I really hope something............ oh hell they deserved to do that too.

In hindsight it's worse... it's RYAN TANNEHILL. The same guy who was traded away from the fricken Dolphins so they could tank, the same Tannehill that we had no problem stopping when he was a Dolphin.
Tannehill wasn’t even the issue. He had one huge TD. Otherwise, to quote LJ, “we killed ourselves”. And Derrick Henry a problem too

RavensFan419

Pro Bowler
I think 2011 is too far away and some of you have forgotten I broke my cellphone and my glasses after that missed kick dead serious that shit hurt I even shed a couple tears I ain’t even going to lie that shit stung bad... right now I just feel disappointed because I really thought we would atleast make it to the afccg also because this season has been so much fun and I don’t want it to end but it doesn’t hurt nearly as bad as that 2011 game not even close

Believe Dat

Practice Squad
In fact, the more I think on it the more Clowney fits. Some situational pass rush, but we need a Suggs like run crusher in the worst way. Our best LB at that is Judon, and he was... not great today.

Believe Dat

Practice Squad
I think 2011 is too far away and some of you have forgotten I broke my cellphone and my glasses after that missed kick dead serious that shit hurt I even shed a couple tears I ain’t even going to lie that shit stung bad... right now I just feel disappointed because I really thought we would atleast make it to the afccg also because this season has been so much fun and I don’t want it to end but it doesn’t hurt nearly as bad as that 2011 game not even close
100%

Believe Dat

Practice Squad
Now that the magic carpet ride is over, I’m starting to get some feeling back. And that feeling is “Dang this team actually has a ton of room for improvement”. Hopefully that will translate to excitement or renewed determination at some point

RavensFan419

Pro Bowler
He disappointed big time.
100% agreed I even play fortnite with the guy time to time in the offseason he’s one of my favorite players but I just don’t think he’s worth the money he will be offered... but then again I thought the same about ZDS and well we all see how impactful he could’ve been this season