• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Ugly, The Murphy's Law and The Ravens

Sunshine Poe

Practice Squad
Yup. I remember when Pats fans were taking about the death of Torrey Smith’s brother and laughing about it. So similar. Or like when Titans fans wished injury on Lamar or made fun of Heap and his incident. Get lost and welcome to the couch next week. Congrats on your Super Bowl tonight.

Yeah it's been a good year. Tonight was like the 3rd SB we've won this year.
Speaking of couches. Enjoy yours next week.
Didn't think much of the Lamar/HEap talk this week, but at least my team hasn't actually intentionally hurt another player.

Enjoy the off season MR. SALTY

RavensFan419

Pro Bowler
I won’t be watching lol. Couldn’t care less about the remaining teams. Just want the Niners and Titans to lose. I’ll probably be at the gym during the Super Bowl
I don’t have a second favorite team but I’ve been really wanting the saints to win every year we are out I really think Brees deserves another ring but I can’t even do that so idk I’ll probably just do the same I don’t have shit else to do... it’s crazy how much this shit fills my day though like I lift at night then while I do my cardio watch press conferences and shit there is always a void for like a month even if we win the super bowl this time of year is the worst football season goes way too fast

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Yeah it's been a good year. Tonight was like the 3rd SB we've won this year.
Speaking of couches. Enjoy yours next week.
Didn't think much of the Lamar/HEap talk this week, but at least my team hasn't actually intentionally hurt another player.

Enjoy the off season MR. SALTY
I’ll be just fine knowing we have the MVP that just turned 23 while you have a journeyman QB that gets bailed out by one handed grabs in the end zone. When Henry leaves for a big contract, have fun being bottom dwellers in the South. Texans division for a while. Go Houston.

RavensFan419

Pro Bowler
Yup. I remember when Pats fans were taking about the death of Torrey Smith’s brother and laughing about it. So similar. Or like when Titans fans wished injury on Lamar or made fun of Heap and his incident. Get lost and welcome to the couch next week. Congrats on your Super Bowl tonight.
Don’t feed him if you don’t give trolls a reaction they leave

JAAM

Hall of Famer
I don’t have a second favorite team but I’ve been really wanting the saints to win every year we are out I really think Brees deserves another ring but I can’t even do that so idk I’ll probably just do the same I don’t have shit else to do... it’s crazy how much this shit fills my day though like I lift at night then while I do my cardio watch press conferences and shit there is always a void for like a month even if we win the super bowl this time of year is the worst football season goes way too fast
I like the Saints. Brees is my favorite QB of all time, but I like the Packers and their fans and our pal Ice Bowl. That’s my team for the rest of the postseason.

JAAM

Hall of Famer

Sunshine Poe

Practice Squad
I’ll be just fine knowing we have the MVP that just turned 23 while you have a journeyman QB that gets bailed out by one handed grabs in the end zone. When Henry leaves for a big contract, have fun being bottom dwellers in the South. Texans division for a while. Go Houston.

MVP of CHOKE

RavensFan419

Pro Bowler
I like the Saints. Brees is my favorite QB of all time, but I like the Packers and their fans and our pal Ice Bowl. That’s my team for the rest of the postseason.
I just don’t think they are consistent enough this year Rodgers has been so different not bad but not good it’s weird

JAAM

Hall of Famer
I just don’t think they are consistent enough this year Rodgers has been so different not bad but not good it’s weird
They’ve been bipolar. But I won’t count out a team led by Rodgers lol

JAAM

Hall of Famer

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Think I'll stay.
I like it here.
You people are interesting in your denial
Not that much of a life huh? Trolling another teams board on a Saturday night? Yikes