• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
wait was danny d the "is joe flacco a trader?" guy or was that someone else?
Idk, I remember all the trader jokes but I have no idea where they originated, don’t recall that about Danny D.

omfg who remembers RayRayRaven and his “comprehensuv plan to cut joe flacco and eat 60+mil in dead cap and trade up for Sam darnold”

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Idk, I remember all the trader jokes but I have no idea where they originated, don’t recall that about Danny D.

omfg who remembers RayRayRaven and his “comprehensuv plan to cut joe flacco and eat 60+mil in dead cap and trade up for Sam darnold”

i mean rayray was the sTrOnG sAfEtY dude too

didn't he try to claim at one point that all the spelling and typing mistakes were because he shared his account with his son with special needs or something

dude was as troll-y as they come

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
wait was danny d the "is joe flacco a trader?" guy or was that someone else?
Trader.JPG

I wish I had saved a screenshot of the original context, but that was a funny thread

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
I’m so curious if anyone can guess my username on the official boards lol

It might be hard though because I didn’t get into it as much with @rmcjacket23 like I do now. We have a love/hate relationship
I can't guess it, but I might remember it if you ever tell us. I spent way too much time reading everything on the old boards when I was in high school.

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer

I was trying to remember what kind of plan it was yesterday, but I could only remember litty

JAAM

Hall of Famer

JAAM

Hall of Famer

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
I was T-Ray and then SeaHawk. I was a crazy arse high schooler always on the board and doing some crazy arse sh!t LOL

I ran with Arteen and Stefano for a bit

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Good sh!t. I got pissed off once and just started drafting dumb players
my first year playing was in 2015. I had just moved over from the Skins back in 2014, so it was my first mock. Well they had already gone through the "Drafting of Teams" and there were two teams available for me to take. The Dolphins and the Skins. I went with the Skins so I could basically change the entire team!