• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
He called Malik Hooker "litty" because of a highlight vid
Oh my god I remember this. And he was like “I’m not gonna tell you all who my favorite prospect is, I’m just gonna call him by his nickname, litty” like he was being exclusive or something. Like bruh, it’s 2017, we’ve all seen Harris Highlights lmfao

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Is that the one who would use obscure lyrics in their nonsensical posts?
No that was Danny D, the one who called Stanley a bust for years and mocked Eric decosta for his “instant coffee” line and said instant coffee was trash and he preferred “Aqua vitae” which idk is some fucking Italian nickname for artisan coffee or some shit.

dude was wack as fuck

JAAM

Hall of Famer
I’m so curious if anyone can guess my username on the official boards lol

It might be hard though because I didn’t get into it as much with @rmcjacket23 like I do now. We have a love/hate relationship

JAAM

Hall of Famer
What was Winchester’s name before he changed it? His profile pic of him flexing was hilarious

JAAM

Hall of Famer

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
I’m so curious if anyone can guess my username on the official boards lol

It might be hard though because I didn’t get into it as much with @rmcjacket23 like I do now. We have a love/hate relationship
Not even gonna try to guess because I will not acknowledge your previous names lol.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
I had a good rep with the members on BR.com and was cool with everyone. I just wanted to kick a Mods’ ass

rossihunter2

Staff Member
No that was Danny D, the one who called Stanley a bust for years and mocked Eric decosta for his “instant coffee” line and said instant coffee was trash and he preferred “Aqua vitae” which idk is some fucking Italian nickname for artisan coffee or some shit.

dude was wack as fuck

wait was danny d the "is joe flacco a trader?" guy or was that someone else?