• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
There was a hot chick on the official boards?? Yeah I don't remember this....at all.[/QUOTE

wasn't this the girl that was @oriole'something'. can't think of her screen name. I would occasionally refer to her as gingeranne because she told me she looked like Ginger with dark hair.

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
wasn't this the girl that was @oriole'something'. can't think of her screen name. I would occasionally refer to her as gingeranne because she told me she looked like Ginger with dark hair.

Sorry but I’m drooling over that description hahaha

JAAM

Hall of Famer
There was a hot chick on the official boards?? Yeah I don't remember this....at all.
She was more of an Orioles fan but still liked the Ravens. I think she stops around here sometimes too. She has “savior” in her username I think. I can’t remember exactly what it was. Trust me…..she’s hot lol

JAAM

Hall of Famer
@orioles magic please?
That’s her!!!!! We emailed quite a bit outside of the forums. Believe me fellas…she’s hot lol

JAAM

Hall of Famer
and this why there are no more female posters...
She knew she was hot and flaunting it. Lost and me would flirt with her all the time. What’s even the point in having a selfie as your avatar on a football forum? I mean come on

JAAM

Hall of Famer

redrum52

Hall of Famer
Good dude? The reason he didn’t do great at Qb was for his personality and attitude

To some it's just a job. I can't be mad at them just because I can't qualify for that position. It's a way to set your family for life.

On field and off field are two different things as well.

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
To some it's just a job. I can't be mad at them just because I can't qualify for that position. It's a way to set your family for life.

On field and off field are two different things as well.

Eh I saw it as him being a lethargic holier than thou type person who never wanted to improve. But I get your point

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Good dude? The reason he didn’t do great at Qb was for his personality and attitude
He’s a good dude in the sense he didn’t let that broad get away scot-free and wants half of her 15 million dollar business. It’s about time men fought back after divorces