• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
He’s a good dude in the sense he didn’t let that broad get away scot-free and wants half of her 15 million dollar business. It’s about time men fought back after divorces

That’s damn straight lmao

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
No idea lol they had a picture of a hot, kinda believable babe as their avatar so just always figured it was a gal
There was a sami84 who is a guy and the old boards had a sami who was a chick. No comment on appearances though, can’t speak to that lol

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Understandable but clowney was bashed here because he wasnt a big sack monster.a starting edge rusher should not have 0 sacks regardless of how we try to spin it.
See, if the ravens didn’t have a long history of “iF yOu CaN gEt SaCkS iN cOlLeGe YoU cAn In ThE NfL” bullshit then I’d have some concern, but for now I’m just so damn excited for the change in approach that I’m not even considering the zero sacks.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Y’all think we should’ve drafted Metcalf over Hollywood? Seems Metcalf is the better WR for Lamar’s strengths

redrum52

Hall of Famer
Y’all think we should’ve drafted Metcalf over Hollywood? Seems Metcalf is the better WR for Lamar’s strengths

I actually think Hollywood is a better match for Lamar. Metcalf landed in the ideal situation to have Russ as his qb. Probably has the best deep ball in the league.

He’s a good dude in the sense he didn’t let that broad get away scot-free and wants half of her 15 million dollar business. It’s about time men fought back after divorces

Rich white males have been oppressed for far too long. It’s about time someone took a stand!

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Rich white males have been oppressed for far too long. It’s about time someone took a stand!
Don’t be a dumba$$ and turn this into a race thing.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
lol as if that's race baiting. Anyway if you think Cutlers actions make him a good guy then so be it.
That’s absolutely race baiting. Don’t act coy now. I’m speaking about him and his divorce and the money situation. You brought up him being white. Don’t be a victim

That’s absolutely race baiting. Don’t act coy now. I’m speaking about him and his divorce and the money situation. You brought up him being white. Don’t be a victim

Lol I was just taking the piss out of the comment because it read like he was a good guy because he was fighting some injustice, which is ridiculous especially since he is making this claim post divorce settlement. But I suppose Cutler has made a career of making millions doing nothing.

Anyway let’s put this down to cultural differences as what I said would not reacted to in the same way here which I guess is to be expected from time to time.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Speaking of broads, I'm so happy for Cutler

When I saw Jay Cutler trending on Twitter the other day, I thought he was another retired player announcing a comeback to the NFL since that seems to be the new hip thing to do in 2021.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
She was more of an Orioles fan but still liked the Ravens. I think she stops around here sometimes too. She has “savior” in her username I think. I can’t remember exactly what it was. Trust me…..she’s hot lol

That’s her!!!!! We emailed quite a bit outside of the forums. Believe me fellas…she’s hot lol
Ah yes, OriolesMagicPlease. I only remembered her from her Starfire avatar and her absolute love (really lust) for Mark Andrews.

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
Yeah, gotta love the race baiters. Anyway hope you all have a good night!
Seriously, when is it that we all see each other as belonging to the human race, because that is the overarching truth. We are all humans period. We may look different, talk different, feel culturally different but at the root of it all we are absolutely the same. Identically human. I cannot wait for a world where there is nothing superficial separating all humans. Wouldn't that be glorious for mankind?