• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
I think we have to face the possibility that Ronnie may never be the same player he was. That was a gruesome injury, worse than most.

Pure speculation on my part but I don’t think it’s the injury as much as it is the mental game that’s holding him back. It’s hard to trust a body part is going to hold up when it’s been through trauma like that. Every little ache or odd feeling has you thinking it’s about to happen again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nurps

Ravens Ring of Honor
I read somewhere that he had nerve damage and was in a lot of pain because of that. Too lazy to research it now though.

As an aside, I was today years old when I learned that Burt Reynolds was drafted by the Colts.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I read somewhere that he had nerve damage and was in a lot of pain because of that. Too lazy to research it now though.

As an aside, I was today years old when I learned that Burt Reynolds was drafted by the Colts.
Fucking hell man. Stanley might never be the same player again

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Uncle Shay about to whoop that soft ass

Lol what is going on, this is hilarious

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
I just realized if the Titans pull this game out we’ll be 1st in the AFC. Even with a loss we’re tied for first . That is amazing with all of our injuries. No one would have predicted us in this position after the Monday night week one loss. Hell most of us didn’t think Lamar would survive the season with the turnstiles he had playing tackle

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
Harbaugh apparently has indirectly fucked things up in Denver. Lots of heat surrounding a cleaning of that coaching staff at the end of the season. Word is that Fangio and the staff has lost the locker room and a "final straw" for some guys was his focus on bitching about that final run instead of literally anything about the actual Broncos.

When it’s all said and done.. I hope they still find a way to beat the browns on TNF.

it would be total mayhem. Media love killing Baker at the moment.

Browns as the off-season darlings to now the media’s whipping boy. This reminds me of bakers sophomore year