• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
HAHAHAHAHA

Fuck Fangio

I sooo want him to stay HC in Denver. Love that guy... for them.

this must be satirical right?

why would he hate the ravens so much - he's rapidly becoming the bernard pollard of NFL head coaches

Wow someone's bitter. Someone should tell that [profanity deleted] that if he didn't want us to tie the record he should have taken a fucking knee

Oh my god he’s gonna keep burying himself lmfao. He knows he’s out of a job next year so he’s kissing ass to a team with some defensive talent hoping he gets the DC offer
Yeah guys, we got trolled. That Twitter account is a troll. Take a look at the previous two tweets LMAO. Barry McCockiner wannabe.

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
Patrick queen looked stellar in college, and as a rookie, he always looked instinctive and decisive, and played violent, his biggest concern in college was that he was a one year starter and he didn’t thud with his tackles. The lack of thud is hurting him right now big time, and aside from that his entire issue right now is just that he’s trying to do too much and he’s freezing himself by overthinking, he had a lot put on his plate by changing his role on the defense and offenses have built entire game plans around window dressing and play action to confuse him specifically, and it’s also in our scheme to leave certain players on an island and frankly that shouldn’t happen with a player like queen this early in his career. This is a problem of just inexperience and it’s been compounded by a bunch of shit, including the safety who usually handles a lot of the TEs and screen game the most being injured, which not coincidentally is where queen has struggled the most.

give. The kid. Time.
He didnt look stellar to me.. like i didnt notice what you all did so i thought maybe i was just missing something but turns out he really just dont do anything special imo..literally struggles with everything that has to do with linebacking right now, from tackling to coverage. We gonna give him time but we gotta call it for what it is right now and thats trash.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
My hated teams:
1. Steelers
2. Browns
3. Bengals
4. Chiefs
5. Titans
6. Patriots
7. Dolphins
mine..

1. Eagles
2. Eagles
3. Cowboys
4. Cowboys
5. Steelers
6. Denver because of Fangio
yeah yeah yeah, Washington should be on this list but I don't hate the team, I hate the owner.

Why do you hate the Dolphins, that's like a home game for us in their stadium.

Last edited:

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
mine..

1. Eagles
2. Eagles
3. Cowboys
4. Cowboys
5. Steelers
6. Denver because of Fangio
yeah yeah yeah, Washington should be on this list but I don't hate the team, I hate the owner.

Why do you hate the Dolphins, that's like a home game for us in their stadium.
Dolphins is for personal reasons and I'll leave it at that lol.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Fuck the Niners and their fans. Fuck the Clowns and their fans. And fuck everything about the Titans.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
We've talked about for awhile that KC was kind of an impenetrable wall to the SuperBowl. That Lamar's glory years would be spited by Mahomes and in the year where the AFC is the weakest its been, we have tons of injuries. If this team had JK, Gus, MP, and Stanley as it was constructed... That's just so obviously the best squad in the AFC. Even without them we're atop the AFC for now. Let's see what we can do going forward.

Big shout outs to:

Lamar
Mekari
Bozeman
Hollywood
Andrews
Watkins
Duvernay

Chuck Clark
Elliot
Stephens
Oweh
Bynes

Tucker

Tank

Hall of Famer
So I don't follow any other team closely, but it's hard for me to believe anyone has had the amount of ill fortune the Ravens have had with some of the players that signed long term deals. Thinking of guys like Webby, Pitta, Jimmy, Monroe, Ray Rice, etc.. And now Stanley! To paraphrase a friend's commentary.....sucks a whole bag.

redrum52

Hall of Famer
So I don't follow any other team closely, but it's hard for me to believe anyone has had the amount of ill fortune the Ravens have had with some of the players that signed long term deals. Thinking of guys like Webby, Pitta, Jimmy, Monroe, Ray Rice, etc.. And now Stanley! To paraphrase a friend's commentary.....sucks a whole bag.

Tempted to write a letter to EDC to keep tagging Lamar until he retires.

lol at Ray Rice.