• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Everybody came into this year talking Mahomes, Mayfield, Jackson, Allen….. Meanwhile Tom Brady, at 44, is still putting them all to shame. Guy is a GD machine or something

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Argentina Raven

Practice Squad
The qb should look at their games and try to understand their mentality.
I do not know if he is the best, but if the most intelligent, does what the play asks of him, does not allow himself to be hit, if he is hit he wants to fight (to expose the referees and get into the heads of the rivals), run.
and fu** giselle bundchen

Last edited:
Everybody came into this year talking Mahomes, Mayfield, Jackson, Allen….. Meanwhile Tom Brady, at 44, is still putting them all to shame. Guy is a GD machine or something

The guy's just got it between the ears. That kind of next-level understanding doesn't decline with age.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
The guy's just got it between the ears. That kind of next-level understanding doesn't decline with age.

Yes sir, must be nice to have seen every defense and understand the play call to beat each one. And he still has a solid hairline ….. son of B

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator

he will be playing when he's on Medicare

JAAM

Hall of Famer

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor