• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Did you guys see that Andrews has broken the franchise record for single season receiving yards by a TE? Edged out Todd Heap (855) and himself from 2019 (852). What a pick that guy was.
yep, he has 926 yards and 4 games left in the season.

JAAM

Hall of Famer

JAAM

Hall of Famer
A coworker who is a Niners fan told me Kittle is the best TE in the league THIS YEAR, followed by Kelce, then put Money Mark and Waller in the same tier as Dallas, Hertz, Hock, etc.

My god I hate SF sports fans. Y’all know I’m in California

rossihunter2

Staff Member
A coworker who is a Niners fan told me Kittle is the best TE in the league THIS YEAR, followed by Kelce, then put Money Mark and Waller in the same tier as Dallas, Hertz, Hock, etc.

My god I hate SF sports fans. Y’all know I’m in California

i mean i agree with him about kittle lol

id have the exact same top 3 right now in that order - but i think he's got his tier wrong with mark but otherwise no issues lol:
Kittle
Kelce
Andrews

JAAM

Hall of Famer
i mean i agree with him about kittle lol

id have the exact same top 3 right now in that order - but i think he's got his tier wrong with mark but otherwise no issues lol:
Kittle
Kelce
Andrews
You think Kittle is the best TE this year?? I’m looking at durability…

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Something that most people overlook, I feel. The best ability is availability.
That’s what I’m saying. We should know lol

JAAM

Hall of Famer
said it further up but... yeah - he's missed a few games but to me he's clearly been the best TE in the league when on the field

and tbh i dont think it's that close because kelce's having a bit of a down year (by his standards)
I understand. I just refuse to agree with a Niners fan lol. Kittle is a straight up beast. I just wish he was anywhere else

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
not getting as much pressure as I hoped he would but still been fairly explosive and dominant - as many DTs do though just hasn’t got many stats to his name - but he’s a big reason why this run defence is so good
he came very close to a sack this week against the Browns, but Baker escaped for a 3 yard game.