• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Part of me wonders if our run defence is that good or if we’re just so bad against the pass teams decided it was better to throw. I’m not even sure where to start improving this defence it is so bad. The problem is it was decimated by injuries so it’s hard to say where we need to inject talent. We obviously need improved DL, Edge, CB, S play so that’s nearly every position on defence. You could even argue LB but Queen has improved and I’m sure we will bring back Fort so we at least have that. On edge we have some old washed up guys who are shadows of their youth, one raw and promising rookie, one Courtney Upshaw clone who isn’t as good at stopping the run, and then some other projects. DL we just have Justin and that’s really it there, so maybe DL but we could definitely use another CB and a S upgrade for sure
good question. Where do we rank per rush.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Was just thinking today... what if we had pulled off the Xavien Howard trade? I'm sure it would have helped us but who knows how much. But then how much would it have hurt the Dolphins who have been on a roll and are now in the playoffs above us as of now? Just weird to think that a team that was basically willing to throw in the towel is now on a 7 game win streak and playing up to what a lot of people thought they could be before the season started.
he would have torn an ACL and been out for the season.

JAAM

Hall of Famer

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
Welcome to Baltimore Kyle Hamilton !

The Football gods cursed this season to test our faith. We shall remain devoted.. unwavering.. strong.

The gods shall see our resolve, see that we’re worthy.

and with the 12th pick in the 2022 NFL draft, the Baltimore Ravens selects.. Kyle Hamilton. Safety. Notre Dame.
6EB7CAEC-35D6-49BC-BDAD-7C1028A3A1BD.png

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
Big Ben set to retire at the end of the year. Tell me they won’t be playing their hearts out for him