• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
Big Ben set to retire at the end of the year. Tell me they won’t be playing their hearts out for him
I mean they all knew it this year and they ain't been playing their hearts out all year long. But yeah, I'm sure we'll get some extra motivation in week 18.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
Any one want to hypothesize why Tony Jefferson played well on like a few days of practice after not being in the league a little while and being bad last we saw him?

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
the football gods are angry at us again. Trade back to collect more 2nd round bust it is.

Hahahaha please god no

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer

im sorry but absolutely no way andre johnson should be on this list if anquan boldin and steve smith sr aren't

As much as I wanna agree with you, there was never really a period where either of those guys were the absolute best receiver in the league. Andre Johnson was on a boldin level BEFORE his prime, and he was the undisputed best receiver in the league for probably 3 seasons and was a top 3 guy for like a 6 year stretch.

I get where you’re coming from because those guys are bigger names, but that’s really about it, andre Johnson was a quiet player on his own separate tier from the rest of the league for quite a long time, you had him and Larry fitz and nobody else was in their realm, including Steve smith and boldin