• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
I know Harbaugh though… we’ll probably begin the game with a minute or two long love affair for him, you know, all in the name of being “classy”

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Talks of how we should do something good for Big Ben… lol I say we should show clips of him being knocked out by Bart Scott and having his big ass nose broken by Ngata… fuck him

This. Also add in some “ no means no” signs. Let’s go

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know Harbaugh though… we’ll probably begin the game with a minute or two long love affair for him, you know, all in the name of being “classy”
Well I hope not. Big Ben deserves some respect but he doesn’t deserve anybody laying down for him just because he’s retiring. Save that “classy” bs for after the game. He’s coming to our house to try to end our season. I hope he leaves tired, bloodied, and a loser. Then Harbs can give him a big fat kiss and tell him what a great QB he’s been. Lol

Simba

Staff Member

Harbaugh is one of the most petty coaches in the league lol. No way he's catering to Ben.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
That is a fucking insane stat
Playing in close games is really a purple thang. I mean.....below is the other purple team's season. Look at this shit!

upload_2022-1-7_16-44-41.png

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
Dam so people really didnt know that ray lewis got his famous dance from tampa? That song was big in the late 90s and early 2000s.. gotta love ray for putting on for the florida

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
And yet it didn't matter who we had starting...at this point let's just draft a QB and save the $$$. Let Lamar go win elsewhere.

Paying Lamar is the only path right now. Unless we want to start over and hope we get lucky again. They key going forward will be successful drafting for depth and complimentary pieces. DeCosta has been great so far. Just gotta hope he doesn’t drop the ball. I don’t seen any way you can survive 40 + Million a year to one player and a bad draft class. That seems like 8-8 purgatory.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk