• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
I'm totally convinced now that if the Bengals win today, they're winning it all for one reason and one reason only: you. This is about to be your worst nightmare.
It’s been my worst fear ever since I discovered how bad their fans can be lol, it’s all in good fun. But yea, I’ve hated the Bengals more than the Steelers ever since I moved away in 2003

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
Is Jim Leanord a possiility as DC? Is he going to be good in the NFL? Will he leave his Wisconsin roots to take up an NFL coordinator's job? Just questions and more questions. I would love one of these three in this order. Mike McDonald, Jim Leanord and Mike Zimmer.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Is Jim Leanord a possiility as DC? Is he going to be good in the NFL? Will he leave his Wisconsin roots to take up an NFL coordinator's job? Just questions and more questions. I would love one of these three in this order. Mike McDonald, Jim Leanord and Mike Zimmer.

you're not the 1st person to bring up jim leonhard...

am i missing some ravens context - why are people bringing him up?

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
Huge congrats to the Bengals on beating the very cocky Titans and ending Vrabel’s hopes for a super bowl yet another year

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Things do not look good for us with a healthy Joe Burrow in the division. O by the way they are currently sitting with $62 million in cap space next year lol. Meanwhile we’re about to enter cap hell, especially if Stanley can’t go, no real way to ease his cap hit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Huge congrats to the Bengals on beating the very cocky Titans and ending Vrabel’s hopes for a super bowl yet another year

Idk how any Ravens fans were pulling for the Titans today. The Bengals maybe obnoxious, but no where near as bad as the Titans.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk