• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
Stephens seems likely to take on that role, and we also drafted a rookie in the 4th round.
I think if you went around the league you'd realize there's a lot of really good teams that don't have a #3 corner. Some of them don't even have a #2 corner.
Also consider we're going to play a lot of 3 safety looks, where you'll have guys like Clark, Williams and Hamilton in coverage. I also expect we'll play a lot more zone coverage this year than we've seen in the past.
I wouldn't mind another Corner, but a big name is not something I think we need, can afford, or should prioritize. I don't know who are #2 WR is right now, and 2 of our top 3 edge rushers are coming off major injuries that may make them unavailable for at least the start of the season.
I think we will play alot more zone also… with that being said, i dnt want clark on the field when we do l

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
All the Sb contending teams you will likely need atleast a decent slot cb..
Ehh, maybe. Marlon can play in the slot. We're rarely going to have somebody just isolated there.
I don't see where teams like Buffalo, KC, Chargers, etc. are so multiple at WR that we need 3 stud corners.
The need for a third corner is more impacted by a potential injury to a starter than the need for them to be great.

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
Ehh, maybe. Marlon can play in the slot. We're rarely going to have somebody just isolated there.
I don't see where teams like Buffalo, KC, Chargers, etc. are so multiple at WR that we need 3 stud corners.
The need for a third corner is more impacted by a potential injury to a starter than the need for them to be great.
I dnt think we need a stud cb but atleast someone decent..outside of peters and hump, do we even have decent depth? Like id much rather get a wr right now but if we can grab a cb, thats cool too..

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
I dnt think we need a stud cb but atleast someone decent..outside of peters and hump, do we even have decent depth? Like id much rather get a wr right now but if we can grab a cb, thats cool too..
And I'm sure at some point we will. I just don't think it'll be a Bradberry level. May even be late in preseason when roster cuts happen.

redrum52

Hall of Famer
I think people are also underestimating the additions at safety that will help tighten up coverages. I'd love another cb but we're not always going to have that 2019-2020 kind of depth.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Lamar said to delete this picture hahaha

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
Dynasty draft.. who would you guys draft between Kolar and Likely? I’m nearing my last pick. I’m leaning towards Likely

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
Watching 'Wired' gave me goose bumps and chills man! It was awesome. Our media department is stellar. They should be making feature films! That's how good they are.

drjohnnyfever

Pro Bowler
With Hamilton having more versatility than Chuck Clark, does Clark have the skills to do something as a MILB? Just not sure he has the size...

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
finally getting around to watching the wired segment

and watching mike mcdonald being absolute giddy after we picked ojabo lol - he knows they just pulled off a heist
I've maintained that Ojabo is the best pick in our class. If he was healthy and he and Hamilton were both on the board, Im taking Ojabo with no questions asked. We got a STEAL