• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
finally getting around to watching the wired segment

and watching mike mcdonald being absolute giddy after we picked ojabo lol - he knows they just pulled off a heist
I’ve felt from the beginning that if we took ojabo then that means he’s gonna be a star, because McDonald knows both ojabo and he knows what a NFL defender looks like, if we took ojabo then we’re likely leaning on McDonald’s word and that gives me confidence

rossihunter2

Staff Member
I’ve felt from the beginning that if we took ojabo then that means he’s gonna be a star, because McDonald knows both ojabo and he knows what a NFL defender looks like, if we took ojabo then we’re likely leaning on McDonald’s word and that gives me confidence

think the guy he was celebrating in the hallway with after the pick was the other michigan coach we brought in as an assistant specifically to work with pass rushers too lol

mcdonald is notably not an emotive person either and yet he was strutting around like a peacock lol

RL52TheGreatest

Ravens Ring of Honor
think the guy he was celebrating in the hallway with after the pick was the other michigan coach we brought in as an assistant specifically to work with pass rushers too lol

mcdonald is notably not an emotive person either and yet he was strutting around like a peacock lol

Mac probably ran through the entire Castle screaming after the cameras left lol

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer

Bro was smiling so hard he almost split his face in half

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
finally getting around to watching the wired segment

and watching mike mcdonald being absolute giddy after we picked ojabo lol - he knows they just pulled off a heist
An absolutely great moment. I didn't know that McDonald could look so happy and thrilled. It was awesome, including the way in which DeCosta shut down offers from other teams...

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Kay Adams officially leaving GMFB.... well guess she's going to get that Amazon Prime money like Al Michaels did.