• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

marklar

Pro Bowler
Marlon brown, Darren Waller the WR, Jeremy butler… I can recall reading Ryan link articles on how everyone of those guys was the next Julio

And my personal least favorite raven, Terrance west. He really embodied 2016 for the ravens lmao
We can't forget Tommy "the next megatron" Streeter. Half the fanbase was in love with the guy

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Tylan Wallce

• Haha
Reactions: cdp

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
Hypothetically ofcourse( lyfe jennings)…. What if jamison williams fell to us and then we drafted hill with that later first then signed tretter… we still wouldve came out okay right?

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Hypothetically ofcourse( lyfe jennings)…. What if jamison williams fell to us and then we drafted hill with that later first then signed tretter… we still wouldve came out okay right?
I think Tretter was asking for more than we we wanted to pay and would have gone into the season with Mekari at center if we didn't land Linderbaum. I think London was at the top of our board. The real question is if we go the Ojabo route if we drafted Williams. I think we would, but going into the season with a 1st and a 2nd round pick that wouldn't start the season is a pretty large risk.