• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

JAAM

Hall of Famer

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
101 is the highway. I'd be surprised if the speed wasn't at least that though, given he was arrested.
Thanks, I just saw that it is a Class 3 misdemeanor in Arizona to:
1. Exceed 85 mph
2. Exceed posted speed limit by 20 mph
3. Exceed 35 mph in a school zone

It was not like they issued him a “must appear” citation, they booked him at the Maricopa County Jail. Arizona don’t play!

Last edited:

rossihunter2

Staff Member

on the clips they've shown there - still got absolutely no problems with what penning's doing there
he's an asshole - but they should know that lol... they drafted him

doesn't mean he started any of that shit in any of those plays

i was as tough as him based on "vibes" as anyone in the pre-draft process especially with all the senior bowl stuff but none of those plays pass the smell test in terms of being him starting fights... in the first one you literally see the defender swing at him first lol

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
on the clips they've shown there - still got absolutely no problems with what penning's doing there

i was as tough as him based on "vibes" as anyone in the pre-draft process especially with all the senior bowl stuff but none of those plays pass the smell test in terms of being him starting fights... in the first one you literally see the defender swing at him first lol
He’s gonna end a teammates season by driving them well after the whistle in camp. That alone is enough to send him home, definitely enough to start a fight. Fighting during camp isn’t wrong, it happens, but willfully doing shit that can seriously hurt your own teammates isn’t just wrong, it’s bad for everyone, it’s a massive liability and it’s classless, not a guy you want out there on the field with your team

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
1. Exceed 85 mph

It was not like they issued him a “must appear” citation, they booked him at the Maricopa County Jail. Arizona don’t play!

“The trooper says the car was traveling westbound at a speed of 126 miles per hour, which is nearly double the posted speed limit of 65.”

cobrajet

Hall of Famer

From what I watched, Penning did not get too carried away at all. Didn’t seem like nothing to get too upset about.

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
“The trooper says the car was traveling westbound at a speed of 126 miles per hour, which is nearly double the posted speed limit of 65.”

Damn, 126 mph is flying in the HOV lane at just after 7:00 in the morning. That speed would kill somebody, including himself. Not cool.

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
1. Exceed 85 mph

Last place i wanna go to jail/prison is arizona..