• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Greg Roman back on the menu... come on Stanford!

Omg I can’t take these rapid fire developments that induce stress. It’s like watching a Ravens game

• Haha
Reactions: cdp

Sandtown

Pro Bowler
I legit thought Stanford was our only saving grace when it came to getting rid of Roman. I fail to see Harbaugh handing his buddy his papers while using Lamar's injury as an excuse. What a nightmare. My day is ruined

Wink and Harbaugh have been knowing each other alot longer than Roman.Wink was let go after the 2021 season. I'm not really understanding how we got this idea that Greg Roman and John Harbaugh are real close especially in comparison to him and Wink.

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
Wink and Harbaugh have been knowing each other alot longer than Roman.Wink was let go after the 2021 season. I'm not really understanding how we got this idea that Greg Roman and John Harbaugh are real close especially in comparison to him and Wink.
It's called a "square peg, round hole" narrative. Harbaugh never fires his "buddies". Except pretty much all of them.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
It's really annoying that injuries from 2021 are still not totally gone at this point in 2022. It's really annoying that we've had so many more injuries as well including to Lamar. It's really annoying Bateman had to go down again and that we couldn't add even just one more quality WR to this team.

Like the NFL is has so much parity this year its beyond crazy. Even teams with very high records are not even that scary.

If this team doesn't lose Lamar, Bateman, Fuller, and actually had Stanley, JK, and Gus healthy the whole time, this team wouldn't have lost a single game. For 2 years in a row (this year has been better though) we just couldn't get through our injuries.

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
It's really annoying that injuries from 2021 are still not totally gone at this point in 2022. It's really annoying that we've had so many more injuries as well including to Lamar. It's really annoying Bateman had to go down again and that we couldn't add even just one more quality WR to this team.

Like the NFL is has so much parity this year its beyond crazy. Even teams with very high records are not even that scary.

If this team doesn't lose Lamar, Bateman, Fuller, and actually had Stanley, JK, and Gus healthy the whole time, this team wouldn't have lost a single game. For 2 years in a row (this year has been better though) we just couldn't get through our injuries.

It's been a tale as long as time around the NFL.

It would have been amazing to see what Hollywood and Bateman could have accomplished together. Injuries, injuries, injuries, and a sprinkle of game planning never let us see it after last year.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer

The scariest team come January is the team with a QB and healthy roster

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Right now the Chargers Dolphins 1981 playoff game is on the NFL Network. It's one of the greatest games of all time. It's known as the Epic in Miami.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Right now the Chargers Dolphins 1981 playoff game is on the NFL Network. It's one of the greatest games of all time. It's known as the Epic in Miami.
Weird to think about Miami as a dominant franchise once upon a time. Last i remember them being decent before this year is 2008 with Chad noodle arm Pennington

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Weird to think about Miami as a dominant franchise once upon a time. Last i remember them being decent before this year is 2008 with Chad noodle arm Pennington
I was watching this playoff game back in the day and it was incredible. I was a huge Fouts and Winslow fan. Too bad his son didn't pan out, but he had huge shoes to fill.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
Dax Hill had a better preseason than Hamilton, but come regular season Hamilton has been practically elite and Hill can't get on the field.

Really glad we were patient and committed to putting Hamilton in positions to succeed. Ultimately it's crazy we even had the opportunity to take him

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
Watching the Wireds it's so clear that there is something special about the combination of Calais, Houston, Roquan, and JPP. This older experienced group plus Roquan being that younger but ELITE guy is really awesome.

These defense needs to learn to finish in the 4th because if it can it should really be basically the best in the league (top 3).

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Dax Hill had a better preseason than Hamilton, but come regular season Hamilton has been practically elite and Hill can't get on the field.

Really glad we were patient and committed to putting Hamilton in positions to succeed. Ultimately it's crazy we even had the opportunity to take him
And also understanding that rookie DBs can be bound to making mistakes and not being able to write them off. Now before anyone thinks I'm talking about anyone in particular, I'm not. I ALWAYS had this thought even prior to us drafting Hamilton.