• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

Tank

Hall of Famer
I am leaving early tomorrow to the in-laws in Pittsburgh, so in case I am too drunk the next few days, I want to take this time to wish all the members of purpleflock a very Merry Christmas. May God bless all of you!
Back at ya Brother. Have a great one and be safe! Happy Jesus Bday!

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
I am leaving early tomorrow to the in-laws in Pittsburgh, so in case I am too drunk the next few days, I want to take this time to wish all the members of purpleflock a very Merry Christmas. May God bless all of you!

Drink one for me

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Merry Christmas to you and yours my friend, wish all of y’all health and happiness.

Same goes for all you degenerates. Y’all all cool peoples in my book. Even @Sizzle and @rmcjacket23 … piece a shits

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Why???? Because Ojabo didn't have a sack on his only play. Wormley has done pretty well, although not for us.
Ben mason alone is enough to cut off the Mich pipeline