• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
I hope the Jags make the playoffs . Would be good to get a fresh team in the Dance

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
John Harbaugh should probably memorize this so when we only score 3 points in a game, he doesn't anger the fans with an ignorant response. This is how you handle fans calling for the head of your OC.

Per usual, found John's comments to be honest and refreshing. It's certainly well-earned for fans to be put in their place and given a little perspective from time to time.

Also amused me greatly when the same fans who want honesty and transparency about how a coach feels about his assistants, his players, etc. don't want any sort of honesty whatsoever from a coach about how he feels about the fans themselves.

That's high level hypocrisy right there.

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
John Harbaugh should probably memorize this so when we only score 3 points in a game, he doesn't anger the fans with an ignorant response. This is how you handle fans calling for the head of your OC.

Also ironic that somebody would praise Zach Wilson for how he handles accountability towards the media, given that he pretty much lost his entire locker room just a month ago for taking no accountability publicly for literally any of his massive failures.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Literally all of baseball right now lol
8F93B492-7B0E-4626-8572-8BB7A2725F7B.jpeg

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Bottom 5 is very generous. He's barely a top 5 QB on the Jets. White, Flacco, Streveler are all better.

He'll probably get signed somewhere because of draft status, but I don't think he's good enough even to be a QB3 on an NFL roster.
Yeah, some coach is gonna look at the few really good throws he's done and think they can get him to regularly play like that.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
Rapsheet tweeted that Lamar will test his knee in practice this week and will determine if he's football ready. But it's not at all a certainty he plays vs Pitt.

Like I told y'all, He'd be back by Cincy if we're lucky. What a horrible conclusion to this year. The only thing less exciting than that Lamar offense is this Huntley one.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Rapsheet tweeted that Lamar will test his knee in practice this week and will determine if he's football ready. But it's not at all a certainty he plays vs Pitt.

Like I told y'all, He'd be back by Cincy if we're lucky. What a horrible conclusion to this year. The only thing less exciting than that Lamar offense is this Huntley one.

he did also say, his likelihood to play will largely be based on playoff stakes not necessarily on readiness to play

my guess is that if we beat the falcons and the pats/dolphins lose and we're then guaranteed a playoff spot that he probably sits against pittsburgh

we'd rather be on the road as a wildcard team with a healthy lamar than at home with a banged up (or no) lamar - especially as it's possible we end up playing the bengals 2 weeks in a row (in week 18 and in the wildcard round)

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer

If we haven't clinched a playoff spot before we play Cincy, 0% chance we make the playoffs.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
One thing we can appreciate Roman for was his awful play calling in the SB XLVII. Despite gashing us in the run game all second half and having 1st and goal from the 7. This guy calls 1 run, 3 pass plays(two of which were roll outs), and cherry on top: should have been called for a delay of game coming out of a Baltimore time out but the refs gifted the 49ers a timeout even though the play clock had already hit zero…..Some things never change.