• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

What do you guys pay? Its about $US190 here for the year. Its the android tv app that is buggy, don't really watch sports on my PC, so I end up casting from my phone to my TV.

marklar

Pro Bowler
What do you guys pay? Its about $US190 here for the year. Its the android tv app that is buggy, don't really watch sports on my PC, so I end up casting from my phone to my TV.
I think I pay somewhere 200-250USD per year for all games. I only watch via browser on my laptop, I have not even tried any of the apps

drjohnnyfever

Pro Bowler
I reckon premium plan is a good value for the money. Never had any issues watching, works pretty much flawlessly on a PC.

Honestly if they fixed that whole site - even just the video player, it’d be amazing

It's been a few years, but the player didn't like my pc and when I tried to use it on the phone it cut in and out. Back then it came with the 22, but I think I cancelled it because they stopped it. The replays worked fine, but the live broadcasts were frustrating.

drjohnnyfever

Pro Bowler
When have I said any of those things???

Never exactly those things, but then your steadfast support of coaching makes no sense if your mindset isn't similar. Hyperbole, dude. btw, I'm not your archivist. There's nary a poster here that has been more pro-coaching than you over the years.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Never exactly those things, but then your steadfast support of coaching makes no sense if your mindset isn't similar. Hyperbole, dude. btw, I'm not your archivist. There's nary a poster here that has been more pro-coaching than you over the years.

you've got this opinion of me because i fought back against certain criticisms of Roman that i thought were unfair and inaccurate

i dont even like Roman lol

but the idea that not agreeing with every little criticism of him as an OC makes me a coaching stan or some shit like that is preposterous

nuance is allowed on this forum you know lol?

you've built me into this straw man in your head that you can put out there as this unreasonable person to rail against lol - that's not me - but when you post nonsense you make me respond like I'm rmcjacket lol

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
If oweh doesnt produce next season, wouldnt be surprised if he dealt away
Wouldn't really understand the point of trading him away unless you get like a mass influx of pass rushers before then. Ojabo and Bowser will be back, but there's no guarantee JPP or Houston will be, and I'd bet certainly not two years from now.
Teams generally aren't in the business of trading depth at pass rusher. Be easier to just reduce his snaps and keep him for depth. He'd have to fall down like 5th or 6th on the depth chart in order for that to happen, which I don't see.

Fairly confident Oweh, Ojabo and Bowser will be the three primary rushers next year.

drjohnnyfever

Pro Bowler
you've got this opinion of me because i fought back against certain criticisms of Roman that i thought were unfair and inaccurate

i dont even like Roman lol

but the idea that not agreeing with every little criticism of him as an OC makes me a coaching stan or some shit like that is preposterous

nuance is allowed on this forum you know lol?

you've built me into this straw man in your head that you can put out there as this unreasonable person to rail against lol - that's not me - but when you post nonsense you make me respond like I'm rmcjacket lol
You have far too high an opinion of me. ;) I bring out your mcjacket! lol

Where we differ, I think, is in the duration of patience you and I have with coaching. I just love pulling your chain about it. ;)

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
Wouldn't really understand the point of trading him away unless you get like a mass influx of pass rushers before then. Ojabo and Bowser will be back, but there's no guarantee JPP or Houston will be, and I'd bet certainly not two years from now.
Teams generally aren't in the business of trading depth at pass rusher. Be easier to just reduce his snaps and keep him for depth. He'd have to fall down like 5th or 6th on the depth chart in order for that to happen, which I don't see.

Fairly confident Oweh, Ojabo and Bowser will be the three primary rushers next year.
That could be ugly unless they take big steps

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
That could be ugly unless they take big steps
I mean maybe. You drafted Oweh in the first and Ojabo in the second. I don't see paths where they don't play a lot next year. And Bowser is still a really good player and will play a lot.

They may add a body or two, and one of them might be either JPP or Houston, but I'd expect the three I mentioned to mostly lead the team in snaps at OLB next year.

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
So I'm stupid for thinking that the coaches who were failures for their teams to the point of being fired, were failures as coaches? No sir, do you know the definition of deliberately obtuse?

Kubiak was fired from the Texans