• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
Honest question. Do you think if Burrow and Allen switch places Buffalo wins yesterday?

I think the Bengals win with Allen. Bengals can actually run the ball with Mixon.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Are you sure you're bored?
Lol Perhaps i should have picked a better name, at the time I was very bored. I think I was teaching Korean ROK Marines land Nav or some shit. We had three translators for like 150 dudes , most of which just staring at their compass and then staring back at me.

Thezone27

Ravens Ring of Honor
Lol Perhaps i should have picked a better name, at the time I was very bored. I think I was teaching Korean ROK Marines land Nav or some shit. We had three translators for like 150 dudes , most of which just staring at their compass and then staring back at me.
you can change your name, you know

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
ESPN has finally finally finally decided to stop sucking Josh Allen's dick. They're saying it used to be Mahomes and Allen in the AFC. Now it's Mahomes and Burrow.

In a perfect world, it would be Mahomes and Jackson. But Jackson is yet to break through and Burrow has been that GUY.
They went from sucking Allen's dick to Burrow's. I lost track of the number of times they showed the WARM UP THROW. Flat out giving neck, it's disgusting.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
Dak Prescott who is 50 pounds heavier
Look it's really not so ridiculous. Both put up good regular season stats. Both fail to win playoff games. And the primary reason is poor decision making leading to interceptions especially in the RZ.

Obviously Allen is the better overall athlete with bigger run game potential. But ultimately their successes and failures are very similar

Thezone27

Ravens Ring of Honor
Look it's really not so ridiculous. Both put up good regular season stats. Both fail to win playoff games. And the primary reason is poor decision making leading to interceptions especially in the RZ.

Obviously Allen is the better overall athlete with bigger run game potential. But ultimately their successes and failures are very similar
still good qbs tho

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Humphrey made a tweet about perhaps his desire to add Jalen Ramsey to our roster. What do y'all think about it? Could it happen and can y'all see it?

1674493960191.jpeg