• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Bobby Jackson
Injuries mess this all up, because i believe VERY strongly that if Jimmy stays injury free then this isn’t even a discussion. This makes it hard to rank him with the others. If I’m weighing injuries as heavily as possible and only talking what we saw on game days, then it’s marlo>cmac>Jimmy>Webb

Edit: Didn’t mean to quote this post, meant to quote @Thezone27

Last edited:

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
OK so now after we have a majority for Jamal:(, who is the best corner in Ravens history?
Here are some frontrunners:
Chris McAllister
Marlon Humphrey
Jimmy Graham
Corey Graham
My vote is close between All pro Marlo and Chris McAllister.
I think Marlon will be remembered as better in a year or 2, but right now, I'm taking McAllister
Fabian Washington.

Tank

Hall of Famer
That could’ve easily been called a block in the back and we are super lucky that didn’t happen
Ya think? Looked like Boldin hit him square in the shoulder/chest. Devastating block!
Now Mandrews got blocked in the back, no question. lol

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
Ya think? Looked like Boldin hit him square in the shoulder. Devastating block!
Now Mandrews got blocked in the block, no question. lol

That was a block in the back lol. Maybe the back of his shoulder but a block in the back all the same

Tank

Hall of Famer
That was a block in the back lol. Maybe the back of his shoulder but a block in the back all the same

I disagree and the evidence is a matter of simple physics. If he hit Weddle in the back he lands on his stomach, face. But he clearly lands on his back, and that would pretty much be impossible if he was hit that hard in the back. lol

Last edited:

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
Shit still pisses me off. Huntley gets that TD, or hell we even stop them from a 98 yard fumble return TD, we win that game. Instead, we may have to watch as they go win a SB