• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

QtR Nevermore

Pro Bowler
They need a Manningcast for Romo games, or some alternative commentary so you don't have to listen to him. He has a 10:1 ratio of grunting noises to complete sentences and he never notices there are 21 players other than the quarterback on the field.

At the very least he needs to banned from Mahomes games.

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
What absolutely nobody is discussing is that the Chiefs showed the Ravens that WRs are really not needed as long as the rest of the team plays well

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
What absolutely nobody is discussing is that the Chiefs showed the Ravens that WRs are really not needed as long as the rest of the team plays well

Chiefs looked weak second half when their perimeter guys went out. They also couldn’t run the ball. It took a Pat to play Superman and the Bengals to get stupid.

Make no mistake, if those guys don’t come back against Philly it’s a wrap

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
Chiefs looked weak second half when their perimeter guys went out. They also couldn’t run the ball. It took a Pat to play Superman and the Bengals to get stupid.

Make no mistake, if those guys don’t come back against Philly it’s a wrap

The one was Kadarius, who is the other one? JuJu?

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Debating whether I should wear my Flacco jersey or not tomorrow. Why? Just cause I'm so happy the Bengals lost and the fake Joe cool lost again. Then again, maybe buy a custom one that says "Joe Cool" or something lol.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
The most beautiful thing is the ENTIRE Bengals reddit is posts about Zebras rn. Like many are just pictures of actual zebras. They're so pissed and think they were cheated. Many saying the NFL is just scripted. They can handle neither success nor failure. What a garbage organization
Fuck them. Talked SOOOOOOO much shit. They were crying about the POTENTIAL coin flip and getting screwed out of the #2 seed. Hell, word on the street is that they're still crying. They can't stop crying. Any time they open their mouths, they'll continue to cry. They got humbled.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
Fuck them. Talked SOOOOOOO much shit. They were crying about the POTENTIAL coin flip and getting screwed out of the #2 seed. Hell, word on the street is that they're still crying. They can't stop crying. Any time they open their mouths, they'll continue to cry. They got humbled.
Nobody can humble that trash. Humility is surgically removed from the entire franchise.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
With the Super Bowl in Las Vegas next year, I just realized that even if we aren't in it, it would be worth it to go there for all the festivities leading up to the game. Obviously we will be playing in it since the limitation known as Greg Roman is gone but still, would be pretty neat to experience everything leading up to the big game.

rossihunter2

Staff Member

They should have stopped talking shit the moment the 3rd string ravens in week 18 beat them up on both sides of the ball

They really should have stopped talking shit when they were a qb sneak fumble 6, 14 pt swing from being dumped out of the playoffs on their arses by Tyler Huntley

Thezone27

Ravens Ring of Honor
They should have stopped talking shit the moment the 3rd string ravens in week 18 beat them up on both sides of the ball

They really should have stopped talking shit when they were a qb sneak fumble 6, 14 pt swing from being dumped out of the playoffs on their arses by Tyler Huntley
All Apple

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
The most beautiful thing is the ENTIRE Bengals reddit is posts about Zebras rn. Like many are just pictures of actual zebras. They're so pissed and think they were cheated. Many saying the NFL is just scripted. They can handle neither success nor failure. What a garbage organization
I mean, to be fair, the 4th quarter of that game was some of the more lopsided, horrendous officiating you'll see in an NFL game.
And if the Ravens were on the receiving end of those shit calls, all of us would be in here bitching about it.

I agree they deserve it, but its not like they don't have legitimate gripes. That officiating crew was pretty terrible at the end of that game.