• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Someone here just needs to go find one of those tarot card readers and ask one of them if Lamar is going to be a Raven this season. Also if they have any insider info on if we will win the Super Bowl this year... I'm going to Vegas next month and need to know what my odds are lol.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Interesting..... hadn't noticed the S2 test has replaced the Wonderlic as a predictor of NFL success for certain positions, especially QB.

I’ve been hearing a lot about this from pff this offseason

Interesting..... hadn't noticed the S2 test has replaced the Wonderlic as a predictor of NFL success for certain positions, especially QB.

This is the first I have heard of this. I saw there that Stroud scored in the 18th percentile, and that the Texans could pass on him in the draft because of it.

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
JK Dobbins is still throwing shade on twitter lol

JAAM

Hall of Famer

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
ok, I'm going to say it now. I think the Ravens will end up drafting Deonte Banks and I'd be very happy about it, but I also see a very good chance that we end up drafting Darnell Wright, OT, Tennessee

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
everyone go "guess the picks"

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
ok, I'm going to say it now. I think the Ravens will end up drafting Deonte Banks and I'd be very happy about it, but I also see a very good chance that we end up drafting Darnell Wright, OT, Tennessee
I can't see an Olineman that high, unless its in a trade back or out of the first round entirely.

If we stick in our range, I think it'll be Corner, Edge Rusher, or WR. In that order.

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
I can't see an Olineman that high, unless its in a trade back or out of the first round entirely.

If we stick in our range, I think it'll be Corner, Edge Rusher, or WR. In that order.

Have we heard anything on MP?

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator

yes that's very possible, depends on who is higher on their board.

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
Twitter streets are saying to prepare for some news and a splash.

None of it is related to Lamar though

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
Have we heard anything on MP?
Nope. Was always a prime "will sign after the draft" guy.

We get a Corner or two in this class, especially high, and that would obviously decrease our interest.

If we don't, would think he's still on our call sheet.

A lot of these veterans have no incentive to sign before the draft, and many of them probably want to wait until later in the offseason (probably into July) to sign so they can avoid OTAs and potentially parts of camp.

Justin Houston been doing that for years.

JAAM

Hall of Famer

JAAM

Hall of Famer

JAAM

Hall of Famer
I wish I never read this. Like a kid on Christmas eve now...
If it’s not related to Lamar, it’s gotta be Hop, doesn’t it??? Lol

@gtalk12 you got any links brah? I can’t find anything on Twitter