• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

JAAM

Hall of Famer

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
Baltimore had the Clippers hockey team when I was a kid. My Dad would take us all to the games, always against Hershey. There were a lot of fights! And of course we had the Bullets before they moved to DC.
I have fond memories of going to Clippers games with my dad at the Civic Center. I always hoped there were a lot of fights. I loved the fights. I loved the Baltimore Bullets and Wes Unseld, Elvin Hayes, Earl the Pearl.
Ravens
Orioles
Capitals
Wizards
Terps

Tank

Hall of Famer
I have fond memories of going to Clippers games with my dad at the Civic Center. I always hoped there were a lot of fights. I loved the fights. I loved the Baltimore Bullets and Wes Unseld, Elvin Hayes, Earl the Pearl.
Ravens
Orioles
Capitals
Wizards
Terps
The Bullets Knicks games were epic. Earl the Pearl against Clyde the Glide, Wes against Willis Reed, Gus Johnson breaking backboards! Jack Marin. good times

redrum52

Hall of Famer
The Bullets Knicks games were epic. Earl the Pearl against Clyde the Glide, Wes against Willis Reed, Gus Johnson breaking backboards! Jack Marin. good times
Curious how old you are and what it was like seeing good Knicks teams?