• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
We going to end up going back to cable just so we don't have to pay for 1000 streaming services.

So I got peacock for free through Hulu live I believe. Honestly it’s hard to keep track of all this shit. I got Disney+ free through Verizon and ESPN + free with Hulu live package I choose. Paramount + free with my Walmart grocery subscription….. lol it’s just to much

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
So I got peacock for free through Hulu live I believe. Honestly it’s hard to keep track of all this shit. I got Disney+ free through Verizon and ESPN + free with Hulu live package I choose. Paramount + free with my Walmart grocery subscription….. lol it’s just to much
Could be wrong, but its probably not through Hulu. Hulu is usually bundled with Disney and ESPN (all owned by Disney). Peacock is a Comcast/NBC owned service, so I would be surprised if they're bundled with Hulu.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
If anyone here knows how to get ahold of a tony siragusa stitched jersey(the classic, not the custom Nike one) give me a shout please

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Y’all are delusional. I get it, he’s got great weapons and we don’t and we’re salty, but Joe burrow is a stone cold killer on that field, and he always has been.

Also because qb highlights aren’t normally indicative of good qb play - burrow does so many things at a high level but yeah a bunch of his highlights are gonna be deep balls to chase who’s either out-boxing a guy at the catch-point (still counts as open btw so not a 50-50 if it’s thrown with the right leverage) or wide open because he’s really good haha

I don’t think he’s mahomes and I don’t think he’d be this prolific if he didn’t have the WR triplet he’s had the last couple of years but he’s undeniably playing QB at a very high level

JAAM

Hall of Famer
My brother is trying to convince me to get the NFL package on YouTube. Is that worth it?
I bought the package for $349 this past Saturday lol. Living in California, it’s priceless for me to watch the Ravens every Sunday, especially with my mom, but it is pretty expensive. It was definitely worth it for me

RL52TheGreatest

Ravens Ring of Honor
I bought the package for $349 this past Saturday lol. Living in California, it’s priceless for me to watch the Ravens every Sunday, especially with my mom, but it is pretty expensive. It was definitely worth it for me

Why not just find free streams online? Unless the streaming quality is way better with the official package then I don't see any reason to pay that ridiculous amount

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor

He and I will split it so I guess it makes more sense to us.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Why not just find free streams online? Unless the streaming quality is way better with the official package then I don't see any reason to pay that ridiculous amount
Mom has bad eyes and the streams are sometimes a bit fuzzy lol

JAAM

Hall of Famer
He and I will split it so I guess it makes more sense to us.
There you go. Do you know if you’re able to watch on multiple devices at the same time? DirecTV didn’t offer that and I hated it

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
While I'm not a super fan of the price, I guess my main question would be... do you think paying $20/game to watch your team play is a lot? Because that's effectively what it amounts to.

You can factor out primetime games I guess, but they're also not predictable or sustainable year-over-year.