• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Trevor and his air guitar. lol

Daryl Smith was probably the highest quality FA and immediately upgraded the entire D. One of the most under rated players ever.
agree and had a big part in CJ Mosley's first two seasons, especially his rookie season. He made his transition from college to the pros seamless.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor

JO_75

Hall of Famer
I would gladly take the 3 hour time difference on the west coast anyday. Every other thing about the West Coast... they can keep it. Essentially you get football all day and have the rest of the day to do stuff even after the 4pm games end.

I don't know how you posters on the West Coast do it with high cost of living out here. I know Vegas is different from California but still.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
I would gladly take the 3 hour time difference on the west coast anyday. Every other thing about the West Coast... they can keep it. Essentially you get football all day and have the rest of the day to do stuff even after the 4pm games end.

I don't know how you posters on the West Coast do it with high cost of living out here. I know Vegas is different from California but still.
Hawaii was my favorite. I’m always up early so 1pm EST would start 7am in Hawaii. Always had coffee, spam, and eggs as a Sunday tradition.