• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
Miami's offense is humming man.

Burrow just threw a terrible INT. Seahawks are in this

JAAM

Hall of Famer
they are discussing that INT to Bateman on a different platform and they noted that Lamar was upset with Bateman.

They are saying he broke too early and went inside for whatever reason
Trade his ass in a package for Mike or Adams

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
they are discussing that INT to Bateman on a different platform and they noted that Lamar was upset with Bateman.

They are saying he broke too early and went inside for whatever reason
thought there may have been a miscommunication there. Typically Lamar will pat his chest saying my bad but he had his hands up like he was saying what were you doing.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
NO.

As much as I would love either of those two guys here. Not for Queen

TURN QUEEN INTO MICAH...WHOS WITH ME
Wait I meant Bateman lol

QtR Nevermore

Pro Bowler
I hate that the Browns won but it's a beautiful thing that, not only is Baker playing better than the 100% guaranteed sex offender, not only was Brissett better than him last season, but now PJ Walker outplayed him too and he's back to being the 2nd best QB in Cleveland.

Tank

Hall of Famer
Straight up. I’ve seen enough of that mf to know there’s no more player I’m more afraid to face in that moment.
He never panics. Sure he makes dumb plays like every player, but it never seems to happen when the game is on the line. He’s money.

Simba

Staff Member
It is wild that you can go down the Patriots roster and single out Matt Judon as the guy who is probably their best player - which is simultaneously a shout out to Judon for improving and an indictment on just how poor that roster is overall.

QtR Nevermore

Pro Bowler
It is wild that you can go down the Patriots roster and single out Matt Judon as the guy who is probably their best player - which is simultaneously a shout out to Judon for improving and an indictment on just how poor that roster is overall.
It's also a reflection of how much Ravens fans under-rated him.

I'd estimate about 40% of Ravens fans are still completely obsessed with about 4 or 5 stupid penalties he comitted over the course of his career to the exclusion of all else. To this day, if you ever see a Patriots fan saying something positive about him you'll get a Ravens fan popping up to bang on about those penalties.