• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Dear Baltimore Ravens,

I hope this letter finds you well. As a passionate football fan, I felt compelled to share my thoughts and concerns regarding the position of head coach within your esteemed organization. While I understand that decisions of this magnitude are not to be taken lightly, I strongly believe that it is time for a change in leadership and, therefore, recommend the dismissal of John Harbaugh as the head coach of the Baltimore Ravens.

Over the past few seasons, the team has struggled to consistently meet the high expectations set by the organization and its fans. The lackluster performances, missed opportunities, and questionable coaching decisions have raised concerns about Harbaugh's ability to adapt, strategize effectively, and inspire the team to perform at their full potential.

Furthermore, the Ravens' offensive struggles have been a recurring issue. Despite having talented players, the team has struggled to find consistency and creativity in their offensive game plan. The inability to develop and maximize the potential of young quarterbacks has hindered the team's ability to compete at the highest level. It is crucial to have a coach who can bring innovation, adaptability, and strategic prowess to the offensive side of the game.

Additionally, the team's recent playoff performances have been underwhelming. The Ravens have failed to advance past the divisional round since their Super Bowl victory in 2013. While the postseason is a different beast altogether, it is essential for a head coach to instill the necessary confidence, preparation, and motivation in their team to perform under pressure. The inability to consistently deliver in the playoffs raises questions about Harbaugh's ability to lead the team to success when it matters most.

As an organization known for its commitment to excellence, it is crucial to constantly evaluate and make tough decisions for the betterment of the team. While change can be difficult, it can also bring new opportunities, fresh perspectives, and renewed optimism. The Ravens deserve a head coach who can inspire the team, maximize their potential, and guide them to sustained success.

In conclusion, I firmly believe that it is time for a change in leadership within the Baltimore Ravens organization. While John Harbaugh has undoubtedly made significant contributions to the team, the recent struggles, offensive inconsistencies, and playoff disappointments cannot be ignored. The Ravens should consider exploring new coaching options that can bring a fresh approach, renewed energy, and a commitment to excellence.

Thank you for taking the time to consider my thoughts. I have the utmost respect for the Baltimore Ravens organization and its commitment to success. I trust that you will carefully evaluate the situation and make the decision that is in the best interest of the team's long-term success.

Sincerely,

A Concerned Football Fan

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Ok now everyone sign the above in blood or semen(blood preferred)

Dear Baltimore Ravens,

I hope this letter finds you well. As a passionate football fan, I felt compelled to share my thoughts and concerns regarding the position of head coach within your esteemed organization. While I understand that decisions of this magnitude are not to be taken lightly, I strongly believe that it is time for a change in leadership and, therefore, recommend the dismissal of John Harbaugh as the head coach of the Baltimore Ravens.

Over the past few seasons, the team has struggled to consistently meet the high expectations set by the organization and its fans. The lackluster performances, missed opportunities, and questionable coaching decisions have raised concerns about Harbaugh's ability to adapt, strategize effectively, and inspire the team to perform at their full potential.

Furthermore, the Ravens' offensive struggles have been a recurring issue. Despite having talented players, the team has struggled to find consistency and creativity in their offensive game plan. The inability to develop and maximize the potential of young quarterbacks has hindered the team's ability to compete at the highest level. It is crucial to have a coach who can bring innovation, adaptability, and strategic prowess to the offensive side of the game.

Additionally, the team's recent playoff performances have been underwhelming. The Ravens have failed to advance past the divisional round since their Super Bowl victory in 2013. While the postseason is a different beast altogether, it is essential for a head coach to instill the necessary confidence, preparation, and motivation in their team to perform under pressure. The inability to consistently deliver in the playoffs raises questions about Harbaugh's ability to lead the team to success when it matters most.

As an organization known for its commitment to excellence, it is crucial to constantly evaluate and make tough decisions for the betterment of the team. While change can be difficult, it can also bring new opportunities, fresh perspectives, and renewed optimism. The Ravens deserve a head coach who can inspire the team, maximize their potential, and guide them to sustained success.

In conclusion, I firmly believe that it is time for a change in leadership within the Baltimore Ravens organization. While John Harbaugh has undoubtedly made significant contributions to the team, the recent struggles, offensive inconsistencies, and playoff disappointments cannot be ignored. The Ravens should consider exploring new coaching options that can bring a fresh approach, renewed energy, and a commitment to excellence.

Thank you for taking the time to consider my thoughts. I have the utmost respect for the Baltimore Ravens organization and its commitment to success. I trust that you will carefully evaluate the situation and make the decision that is in the best interest of the team's long-term success.

Sincerely,

A Concerned Football Fan
I agree with this. You guys should be a lot better on offense. Something is holding you back.

Thezone27

Ravens Ring of Honor
not to take anything away from Purdy, but I'd like to see him on a team without Kyle Shanahan as head coach.
I mean, he does have wide open recievers pretty much every play, however he does seem to thrive in that system, which Lance didn't...

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Damn Steve lol

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
Watching this fat fuck Mangini talk about Lamars throws making WRs work for it to catch the ball....said it was only 2 drops.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Watching this fat fuck Mangini talk about Lamars throws making WRs work for it to catch the ball....said it was only 2 drops.
Lol what?!?! Like I get it , Lamar doesn’t always throw a pretty ball but that’s wild

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Saw this "challenge" the other day to name the 49ers top 5 players and I'm seeing lists like...

Trent Williams, Fred Warner, Nick Bosa, Deebo Samuel, Christian McCaffrey...

...followed by tweets saying no offense to guys like George Kittle, Arik Armstead, Javon Hargrave, Brandon Aiyuk, etc.

Good lord what a star-powered team they have
Nice when you don’t have to pay a qb but that qb still plays like a stud

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Eric Mangini doesn't know what he's talking about and he obviously wasn't watching the game. Flowers trip also isn't counted in the drops. I have a feeling Flowers and Bateman are going to make up for it this week.

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
Man we ass.. from dropped passes to lamar fumbling 2x a game, we just ass. We already top 5 in rushing yards so we dnt need saquon nor anyother injury prone rb! Lamar gotta play better and stop fumbling