• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Checking both Ticketmaster and Seat Geek for AFC Championship Game Tickets and they are expensive. The lowest price on Seat Geek currently is $455 per ticket, while the lowest price on Ticketmaster is $559 per ticket. My hotel room I reserved is cheaper than that lol.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Checking both Ticketmaster and Seat Geek for AFC Championship Game Tickets and they are expensive. The lowest price on Seat Geek currently is $455 per ticket, while the lowest price on Ticketmaster is $559 per ticket. My hotel room I reserved is cheaper than that lol.
the good thing about this is it will be almost all ravens fans .... well mostly anyway

This is not fedex field

Nurps

Ravens Ring of Honor
I’m prepared to drop 1.5K. Just waiting to pull the trigger this week.

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
@Deebo813 & @airconteka (other Floridians welcome to jump in).

Discuss.

Soon as they threw the bottle, i knew it wss to check for a gator lmao.. i never seen a gator in a puddle like that, thats some scary shit.. ive seen them in middle of hallway apartments though…. I saw thst other day that Australia has like 30+ million kangaroos, more than the population of some countries.. oh yea and kangaroos dont jump backwards i think lol

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
If we wouldve went 16-1 which we actually could have, they wouldve been talking about us as one of the best teams ever, even if we lose the SB… now we can win it, and it wont be mentioned
DVOA puts us top 3 of all time I think, and certainly if we win it all it dominating the way we have it should help

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
If we wouldve went 16-1 which we actually could have, they wouldve been talking about us as one of the best teams ever, even if we lose the SB… now we can win it, and it wont be mentioned

Who cares about if we have a top 5 all time team or not. Let's just go kick ass. Hell, 07 Patriots are perhaps a top 3 all time team and every single fan and every single one of their players would have rather had won the super bowl instead of being undefeated in the regular season

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
Who cares about if we have a top 5 all time team or not. Let's just go kick ass. Hell, 07 Patriots are perhaps a top 3 all time team and every single fan and every single one of their players would have rather had won the super bowl instead of being undefeated in the regular season
Just speaking on how good our team really is and how overlooked that will…best ravens ive watched play in regular season by far..

Tank

Hall of Famer
Just speaking on how good our team really is and how overlooked that will…best ravens ive watched play in regular season by far..
All around definitely one of the best regular seasons, but all the regular season does is provide seeding for the tournament, nothing more. The real best and greatest rating starts Saturday. LET’S GO!

Last edited:

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
I never bought into the Ravens/49ers Super Bowl because of the Super Bowl logo colors. WAYYYYY too many people were talking about it so you ALREADY KNOW the script is gonna be flipped.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
I never bought into the Ravens/49ers Super Bowl because of the Super Bowl logo colors. WAYYYYY too many people were talking about it so you ALREADY KNOW the script is gonna be flipped.

The copium is real

Thezone27

Ravens Ring of Honor

it's obviously ravens/bucs. What are you talking about?