• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

QtR Nevermore

Pro Bowler
honestly watching the 2 NFC games this weekend and the way theyve all played feels like we should roll anyone that comes out of the NFC... but got to get to the superbowl first

not that big of a surprise though, the 4 best QBs in the playoffs were the 4 guys in the AFC
Jordan Love is pretty much going to have the NFC to himself for the next few years (unless you're a Purdy believer). Maybe one or both of Williams and Maye will be real too.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
IMG_2091.jpeg

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
What a great game. I was hoping for Bucs/Ravens SB , but hats off the Goff and Lions fans. Hard not to root for them

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
I think we want to back off this dumb logo thing. If you look the minor color team is the one who wins
I think your over thinking it brother

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Jordan Love is pretty much going to have the NFC to himself for the next few years (unless you're a Purdy believer). Maybe one or both of Williams and Maye will be real too.
I’m a believer in CMC, Deebo, and Kittle … so yes I’m a Purdy believer by default