• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

redrum52

Hall of Famer

Had never seen this lol

And Stephens has played himself into a big contract. It's amazing what some good coaching and scheme will do for a player. So many guys fans thought we had missed on are now HUGE contributors/potential stars.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
I heard Jim Nagy say the late rounds are going to be a wasteland because of NIL and the transfer portal. He always tries to sell the Senior Bowl prospects as great players, so it really must be pretty grim.

Hopefully, that all normalises in time for the 25 draft when we'll probably have a lot of picks.

Once they’ve got through the last of the covid eligibility it will help too

Eventually, those juniors that stayed will lead to bigger senior classes and it’ll balance out

But might be a couple of fallow draft classes before we get a deep one again

This class is feeling really thin right now

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator

Had never seen this lol

And Stephens has played himself into a big contract. It's amazing what some good coaching and scheme will do for a player. So many guys fans thought we had missed on are now HUGE contributors/potential stars.

last few games hasn't been great but he's done well regardless for most of the season.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
four all pros

IMG_1466.jpeg

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
Seems so crazy how fast a dynastic torch was passed from Brady and NE to Pat and KC.

Amy older fans that can comment on if this is common or if this is actually crazy to happen like this quickly

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Seems so crazy how fast a dynastic torch was passed from Brady and NE to Pat and KC.

Amy older fans that can comment on if this is common or if this is actually crazy to happen like this quickly
I've been watching football since 1971 and haven't seen a torch passed as quickly.

It was a long time after Montana retired that someone actually took over. Sure did have Steve Young but I wouldn't call that the same as Brady to Pat.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
You should read the articles about it.

Apparently he used another person's identity to sign up, but had it wired to, I think, payout to his mom and used his own name as the username.

Not a sharp tool at all.
I definiitely will read about it.

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
The litmus test to see if Lamar and the team is over the playoff hump is how we perform against the Steelers next year. The unexplainable drop off we see in the playoffs is only matched by the Steeler games. Let’s see how we adjust

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
The litmus test to see if Lamar and the team is over the playoff hump is how we perform against the Steelers next year. The unexplainable drop off we see in the playoffs is only matched by the Steeler games. Let’s see how we adjust

You might be on to something here.

That SHIT performance by the receivers and then that Lamar pick at the end had me raising my eybrows. It's like they don't show up and eventually at the end Lamar will give it back pressing.