• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
I kind of figured.... I forgot the number but it was an area code associated with the Dominan Republic. I've watched enough Scammer Payback on YouTube to figure it was a scam but wanted to be sure.
99% of time if you dnt know the person on the other end, its a scaM… that includes the police too lmao

JO_75

Hall of Famer
I hit a raccoon with my car, not a whole lot of damage. Just more so on the driver side front bumper but nor too much. Insurance recommended Caliber Collision but they want to hold my car for 2-3 weeks. I know it will likely need a new front bumper but is it realistic a shop holds your car at the shop until the parts come in?

Like I want to be able to still take it home and drive it once they see what damage there is and what parts they need. That way I don't have to pay for a rental and can bring the cat back when the parts are in.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I hit a raccoon with my car, not a whole lot of damage. Just more so on the driver side front bumper but nor too much. Insurance recommended Caliber Collision but they want to hold my car for 2-3 weeks. I know it will likely need a new front bumper but is it realistic a shop holds your car at the shop until the parts come in?

Like I want to be able to still take it home and drive it once they see what damage there is and what parts they need. That way I don't have to pay for a rental and can bring the cat back when the parts are in.
That sounds insane. You can drive without a bumper, they’re on some bullshit

JO_75

Hall of Famer
That sounds insane. You can drive without a bumper, they’re on some bullshit
Yeah I get they need it in the shop, take the bumper off and look for damage underneath and all, but damn holding my car for a couple weeks while waiting for parts? Never heard of that, especially if it's still drivable.

Tank

Hall of Famer

If the bumper isn’t hanging off you should be able to drive it. But if they disassemble anything you can’t expect for them to put it back together without the new parts.

FYI. Check into rental car reimbursement on your insurance, it’s pretty cheap.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Bears have Keenan Allen, Dj Moore, and Odunze for Caleb Williams. That's kinda fucking nuts

And cole kmet

they've also got 2 starting OTs, a decent OL and a developmental OT with crazy traits to sit and learn behind them

Yet I feel like it will still go wrong somehow
Barring major injuries, they need to win at least 8 games next season. Their defense was lit once they got Sweat.