• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Looks like a shakeup at CBS..... Phil Simms and Boomer Esiason are both gone from CBS while Matt Ryan and JJ Watt are in.

Looks like a shakeup at CBS..... Phil Simms and Boomer Esiason are both gone from CBS while Matt Ryan and JJ Watt are in.

Wow! I always liked Boomer and Simms. They kept things on the lighter side. They need to have a little shake up over on Fox. Them boyz are all gettin a little long in the tooth.

Corvus Purpura

Practice Squad
I'm hoping the Ravens are chosen as the opening day opponent in KC. I'd like that game out of the way, but I think they're more likely to make it late in the season.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
If anyone else has seen the Brady roast, is that breshad perriman in the background over the roasters left shoulder? If it isn’t him it looks JUST fucking like him

Edit: have confirmed it is breshad perriman, that’s a really random guest to be on stage

Last edited:

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
damn, is this real. Kid never should have been playing in that game and was injured coming into the game.