• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Looks like we should know today about the Ravens training camp schedule. Other teams have started releasing their Camp schedule.

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
Twitter never fails to entertain. Someone named "terroristharbaugh" commented on my post. The picture was John's face overlayed over Bin laden famous speech photo. Which one of you did this?

Sadly… that wasn’t my work.

But I did save that pic on my phone. I’ll absolutely bring it out when Harbs F-up again this upcoming season

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Sadly… that wasn’t my work.

But I did save that pic on my phone. I’ll absolutely bring it out when Harbs F-up again this upcoming season
terrorist harbs loves a good challenge he cant win

JO_75

Hall of Famer
LOL... poor NFL. Joe Flacco ruined your big celebration of Damar Hamlin winning comeback player of the year. Now the AP is essentially asking voters to implement a Damar Hamlin rule.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
When Lamar flipped into the endzone on the game winning score vs the chiefs… dude I know he got hurt from that shit. I swear to god that’s about as hard an impact as you see in the nfl, that mf SLAMMED into the ground all hip. There’s no way he wasn’t feeling that for days if not weeks.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
When Lamar flipped into the endzone on the game winning score vs the chiefs… dude I know he got hurt from that shit. I swear to god that’s about as hard an impact as you see in the nfl, that mf SLAMMED into the ground all hip. There’s no way he wasn’t feeling that for days if not weeks.
No need to panic, he won't be doing that any longer. Now practicing dunks over the cross bar

1718769710654.png

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor

I don’t know why but this just triggered me.

Get John the fuck out of here

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
As someone who can do flips, that shit actually does hurt. Didnt last nothing but 3 mins since i was young but you do actually hit all hip regardless on how you roll with it lol.like you hit up and lower hip.Lamar had on pads so maybe it eased the impact

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
As someone who can do flips, that shit actually does hurt. Didnt last nothing but 3 mins since i was young but you do actually hit all hip regardless on how you roll with it lol.like you hit up and lower hip.Lamar had on pads so maybe it eased the impact
It looked like the kinda shit that would call for a chiropractor visit, like knock your hips out of alignment kinda shit

Bro, if you're gonna make a bold claim like that you've gotta back it up with video evidence

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
Bro, if you're gonna make a bold claim like that you've gotta back it up with video evidence
Lmao.. it takes me like 5 mins to do flips on ground now. I gotta feel the ground with my hand first, gotta do a few round off cart wheels to get my hands and feet accustomed to that pressure im gonna feel.. all kinds of other shit i gotta do lol. Now off a cliff into some water, i wont hesitate but that ground? I gotta prepare for it cause its been atleast 5yrs

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Looks like we should know today about the Ravens training camp schedule. Other teams have started releasing their Camp schedule.
Update: Ravens have announced their Training Camp Schedule that will feature 20 open practices at the Castle in Owings Mills. Each day will have different themes, kids 6-14 will be able to get autographs after practice. Starting July 10th, you can claim your free pass using Seat Geek. Due to the renovations and the soccer match on Aug 6th, there will not be a stadium practice this year.