• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
Overall the game was really rough to be a part of, but I stayed until the end because the last chargers game I was at a little thing called 4 and 29 happened. I froze my ass off sitting in the shaded side of the stadium, really windy and I’m from the desert. The asshole in front of me kept calling this chargers fan a f@ggot but the chargers guy was being a real dick by purposely coming up to the seat every 20 or so minutes and pretending he thought he was in the wrong section while yelling score board. The guy in front of my knocked his beer to the ground but that was entertaining Atleast

I really enjoyed how loud the stadium was. I haven’t been to a lot of games at the bank obviously, but that was exactly what I wanted it to be defense wise and attitude. Just disappointed in how our offense played. The true Ravens game day expierence

Here’s my main pro, I left at 8:15 and did the ravens walk, and right when I arrived at the stadium hoping to get an autograph, I saw this tall skinny white dude near a booth. I was like holy fuck that’s brain billick. And it was lol. Had no clue he was 6’5 He signed my mini helmet and commented on how cold my hands were lmao.

Got to the players entrance, and I’ll post the picture later on my computer but here’s my list of autographs if you care to read

Chris Moore, Hayden Hurst (he wasn’t going to sign but I screamed Thor and he had to come over and did a few) Brent urban were the first few
Then besides Bellick I got our only good coaches in Jerry, Randy, and Greg Roman. Met the schemer sterling Lucas at dinner yesterday.

Matt Skura, Brandon Carr, Justin Tucker, Chris Wormley, Pat Richard, Gus Edwards, Maxx Williams, Todd Heap, Buck Allen, John Brown, Michael Pierce, ZDS also signed

got Lamar and RgIII also which was dope.

I went down for Warm ups and added Alex Collins, and high fives with the entire team and harbs and Wink.
pretty cool trip, just wish the game went a bit different.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
Overall the game was really rough to be a part of, but I stayed until the end because the last chargers game I was at a little thing called 4 and 29 happened. I froze my ass off sitting in the shaded side of the stadium, really windy and I’m from the desert. The asshole in front of me kept calling this chargers fan a f@ggot but the chargers guy was being a real dick by purposely coming up to the seat every 20 or so minutes and pretending he thought he was in the wrong section while yelling score board. The guy in front of my knocked his beer to the ground but that was entertaining Atleast

I really enjoyed how loud the stadium was. I haven’t been to a lot of games at the bank obviously, but that was exactly what I wanted it to be defense wise and attitude. Just disappointed in how our offense played. The true Ravens game day expierence

Here’s my main pro, I left at 8:15 and did the ravens walk, and right when I arrived at the stadium hoping to get an autograph, I saw this tall skinny white dude near a booth. I was like holy fuck that’s brain billick. And it was lol. Had no clue he was 6’5 He signed my mini helmet and commented on how cold my hands were lmao.

Got to the players entrance, and I’ll post the picture later on my computer but here’s my list of autographs if you care to read

Chris Moore, Hayden Hurst (he wasn’t going to sign but I screamed Thor and he had to come over and did a few) Brent urban were the first few
Then besides Bellick I got our only good coaches in Jerry, Randy, and Greg Roman. Met the schemer sterling Lucas at dinner yesterday.

Matt Skura, Brandon Carr, Justin Tucker, Chris Wormley, Pat Richard, Gus Edwards, Maxx Williams, Todd Heap, Buck Allen, John Brown, Michael Pierce, ZDS also signed

got Lamar and RgIII also which was dope.

I went down for Warm ups and added Alex Collins, and high fives with the entire team and harbs and Wink.
pretty cool trip, just wish the game went a bit different.
What the fuck did you smear over Lamar's hands???????????????????

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Jeff Zrebiec‏Verified account @jeffzrebiec
Replying to @futrell_nic @DepreeUSMC
If Yanda retires, they’re gonna have to replace two or three spots.

Frankie‏ @futrell_nic 33m33 minutes ago
Replying to @jeffzrebiec @DepreeUSMC
Is Yanda talking about retiring? Definitely three spots then, center and two guards

Jeff Zrebiec‏Verified account @jeffzrebiec 24m24 minutes ago
He hasn’t mentioned it but he said before this season that he’s at stage of his career where he considers how much he wants to play every offseason.

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
Never heard of this guy, but.......

Childs Walker‏Verified account @ChildsWalker 5h5 hours ago
Eric Weddle said he might be done, might not but said playing for Ravens is the happiest he's ever been.
Weddle said in the conference that he doesn’t know what the future holds for him but he was happy here. Said something about his body, not that he was hurt but kind of acknowledged he’s older. I definitely hope we keep him as a coach

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor

Is Yanda talking about retiring? Definitely three spots then, center and two guards

He hasn’t mentioned it but he said before this season that he’s at stage of his career where he considers how much he wants to play every offseason.
That would be devastating. Replacing the entire interior OL would be potentially devastating in one offseason

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Never heard of this guy, but.......

Childs Walker‏Verified account @ChildsWalker 5h5 hours ago
Eric Weddle said he might be done, might not but said playing for Ravens is the happiest he's ever been.

I think that’s just extrapolating from his presser where he talked about not being sure if he’d be back in 2019 and I assumed that was him acknowledging his cap hit etc and I didn’t consider it might be him retiring but that does make some sense

It did surprise me when I heard him say that about being a raven - tells you just how sour he still is about the way things ended with the chargers

rossihunter2

Staff Member

Yeah unless this is a new development I fully expect yanda back next year - I got the impression that he’s excited about the future of Lamar in a way that placed himself in that future so I’d be surprised if that changed but of course the off-season is long and maybe he needs yet another surgery or something and his mind waivers

But from his tone the last few weeks I expect him to continue

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
Weddle said in the conference that he doesn’t know what the future holds for him but he was happy here. Said something about his body, not that he was hurt but kind of acknowledged he’s older. I definitely hope we keep him as a coach
Did he also notice he got slow?

JO_75

Hall of Famer

allblackraven

Hall of Famer

Yanda is too good to finish. If he can stay injury free or close to it, he looks like he has at least couple more good years in him.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
I think that’s just extrapolating from his presser where he talked about not being sure if he’d be back in 2019 and I assumed that was him acknowledging his cap hit etc and I didn’t consider it might be him retiring but that does make some sense

It did surprise me when I heard him say that about being a raven - tells you just how sour he still is about the way things ended with the chargers
Come to think of it, I feel even worse about this loss because the Bolts got the last laugh.