• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I read something (don't remember where) about him being projected inside. Thats not how I remember him at all. He got a ton of edge pressure....think he set the school sack record at Pitt or he was just behind Aaron Donald. Probably wishful thinking but he always put me in the mind of Dumervil.
He was absolutely an edge rusher, and I thought the same of him, short and explosive and bendy and really wanted him on day 3.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
He’s making 9.5m personally I’m 2019 but his cap hit the last 3 years of his contract are all over 14m because of the restructures a couple of years ago

The contract is binnable after 2019 though
That may have been the plan all along

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I opened the sign up thread for the forum mock. Yes a little early but it took a while for sign up last year.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
And LOOK who happens to be at the top of the list. FFS.

DyP4avzXgAA8eQL.jpg:large

RL52TheGreatest

Ravens Ring of Honor
Man I luv me some Dragonfly! He was never the best receiver but made some huge plays for us and is just a genuine and cool dude.

Maybe it's just me, but I thought he was ready to turn a corner the year after the SB win and thought he was gonna become a better WR, but then he ended up getting banged up in the first game against the Broncos. Regardless, Jacoby was an electric returner and always had a knack for making big plays when needed. He also just seems like a really cool dude.