• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
I don't know if it's been done already but this is by far the most talked place in the forum and I feel the need to advertise for the Mock Game here, too.
Heck I didn't even realize myself that we had opened a specific thread for it and I guess quite some people will join the wagon.

Guys like @The Greek @Sandtown @29BmoreBird22 @RaineV1 and many others

Cmon guys at least do it for her

20130107_rvr_sc5_128.0.jpg

Man you gonna get Brent Musberger started.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
I don't know if it's been done already but this is by far the most talked place in the forum and I feel the need to advertise for the Mock Game here, too.
Heck I didn't even realize myself that we had opened a specific thread for it and I guess quite some people will join the wagon.

Guys like @The Greek @Sandtown @29BmoreBird22 @RaineV1 and many others

Cmon guys at least do it for her

20130107_rvr_sc5_128.0.jpg

Here's a better reason:

If you want to end the Patriots dynasty by ensuring the worst 53 man lineup, the worst draft picks and just a way to end the Dynasty, please sign up for the Forum Mock. If you want to help the Rams find an offense for the next time they go to a Super Bowl, please sign up for the Forum Mock.

Charm City

Pro Bowler
Here's a better reason:

If you want to end the Patriots dynasty by ensuring the worst 53 man lineup, the worst draft picks and just a way to end the Dynasty, please sign up for the Forum Mock. If you want to help the Rams find an offense for the next time they go to a Super Bowl, please sign up for the Forum Mock.
What if I want the Ravens to finally have a #1 WR, what do I do in that case?

JO_75

Hall of Famer
So.... the teams all wanted the next Sean McVay. Yet McVay in the biggest game laid an a big flat egg.

Man you gonna get Brent Musberger started.

Lol forgot about that stuff. Man has to chill out or he's going to have a stroke.

Here's a better reason:

That's also one way to have fun in the game I guess :D
Way to get creative

So is this the part of the year where time freezes until the New League year begins next month?

Yeah I'd say it's pretty kuch these 3 weeks.
With the combine some prospects are def going to stand out so we'll all go back at their tapes and eventually discuss the various fits. Then it's FA time anyway. I think the longest wait is post FA, as we're waiting for the draft

David Rockefeller

Practice Squad
if the saints are in the game it's a completely different outcome. thanks refs for giving the Patriots another super bowl
Do you really believe they have dishonestly won 6 Super Bowls? I'm no fan of the Patriots either but instead of jealousy and envy admire another franchise for their accomplishments. Had the Ravens won 6 Super Bowls I'm sure our fans would be resentful if accused of " cheating" their way to success.

RL52TheGreatest

Ravens Ring of Honor
if the saints are in the game it's a completely different outcome. thanks refs for giving the Patriots another super bowl

For sure. There's no way that the Pats are holding the Saints to 3 points for the entire game.

I still give most of the blame for this SB win to the Chargers though. They ruined our chance to play the Pats and I still think, as flawed as our team was this past season, that we would have caused the biggest matchup problems for them.