• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
128_0861_2018_RiceAtLATechFB.jpg

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
So uh.... whats good with clowney?
I can’t say I would totally despise us making a raider-AB type of trade where we just totally fleece a team for a guy who’s gonna sit out regardless...

But I don’t entirely trust clowney to live up to his contract for various reasons... it’s one of those cautiously excited things

redrum52

Hall of Famer
I can’t say I would totally despise us making a raider-AB type of trade where we just totally fleece a team for a guy who’s gonna sit out regardless...

But I don’t entirely trust clowney to live up to his contract for various reasons... it’s one of those cautiously excited things

I get you given the injury history. I would feel this way if we didn't have players on expiring contracts and a bunch of cap coming our way next year. I would be willing to give up a 2nd and starting center in Matt Skura. I'd even throw in a "versatile" OL, vet like James Hurst to sweeten the deal.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Twitter question: shoot 10 3 pointers, if you make one you get a billion dollars, if you miss all 10 you go to max security prison, do you do it?

Marquise browns response: “I’m pulling up from the logo!”

I fucking like that attitude young bull

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
Random scenario here...

Lamar doesn’t look good this year, stinks it up really fucking bad, teams got some injuries or whatever, land in the top 5, tua goes first, and then Justin Herbert lands at our pick...

Take him or nah?
Your premise is wrong on multiple levels. Lamar will look good, won't stink it up really fucking bad, team's got no injuries or whatever, and land in the bottom 5 and then Justin Herbert is long gone, who do we take and how much crow do we eat?

Twitter question: shoot 10 3 pointers, if you make one you get a billion dollars, if you miss all 10 you go to max security prison, do you do it?

Marquise browns response: “I’m pulling up from the logo!”

I fucking like that attitude young bull
Hollywood Time!

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Your premise is wrong on multiple levels. Lamar will look good, won't stink it up really fucking bad, team's got no injuries or whatever, and land in the bottom 5 and then Justin Herbert is long gone, who do we take and how much crow do we eat?
I like and support lamar... this was hypothetical, obviously.

ThatsMyJoeTerback

Ravens Ring of Honor
Michael Pierce might be in the doghouse. He was pulled out of practice today by Harbs because of his lack of conditioning. Rough start to a contract year.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Michael Pierce might be in the doghouse. He was pulled out of practice today by Harbs because of his lack of conditioning. Rough start to a contract year.

That's not good for him. He's a great player and all but this doesn't give the team confidence in potentially giving him a new contract.