• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
Im not worry about NE as far as player for player.. BB is my only concern. Brady threw atleast 3ints directly to eagles cbs last night that they dropped.. ravens picking them shits off for sure
Not even BB can put enough shine on their shit to make it gold this time around.

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
Long as i been watching sports ive never came across someone more relatable to me like lamar. I mean from the way he talks to the way he dress ,his personality like dam near everything.. maybe its FLA thing ..he is really likable and the more people get used to him the bigger he will get. Crazy thing is all he is doing is being himself.

We must protect lamar at all cost

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Im not worry about NE as far as player for player.. BB is my only concern. Brady threw atleast 3ints directly to eagles cbs last night that they dropped.. ravens picking them shits off for sure
And what I’m saying is, you can’t beat this team schematically, you gotta beat us by talent and matchups, they are miles off in both aspects. They don’t have the horses anywhere to beat this team.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
Long as i been watching sports ive never came across someone more relatable to me like lamar. I mean from the way he talks to the way he dress ,his personality like dam near everything.. maybe its FLA thing ..he is really likable and the more people get used to him the bigger he will get. Crazy thing is all he is doing is being himself.

That's exactly why.

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
And what I’m saying is, you can’t beat this team schematically, you gotta beat us by talent and matchups, they are miles off in both aspects. They don’t have the horses anywhere to beat this team.
They never have the horses to beat any team yet they always do. Cant over look pats no matter how their team is playing.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
upload_2019-11-19_11-41-26.png

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Shout out to good ol rex ryan for being our biggest media hype man and homer along with rich eisen.

from the beginning of the season.
actually they have been big supporters since the middle of the offseason or even early in the offseason.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator

I think it's more how he was raised. Give credit where credit is due....his mom.