• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

JAAM

Hall of Famer

DoWhatNow

Practice Squad
If the Ravens are serious about trading up in the first round I think San Francisco might be a good trade partner at 13. The 49ers are without a 2nd, 3rd, and 4th round pick so they might be willing to move back for more picks.

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
If the Ravens are serious about trading up in the first round I think San Francisco might be a good trade partner at 13. The 49ers are without a 2nd, 3rd, and 4th round pick so they might be willing to move back for more picks.
I dnt think they wanna miss out on a top wr though..

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
absolutely but the cost would probably be more than we want to spend, unless Judon is somehow included in the deal. I seriously doubt it though.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
I feel as if I have made it very clear that I am enamored with CD Lamb as a prospect. I feel that he is such a surefire superstar its crazy. I just saw him talk on SC, the way he spoke really reminded me of Lamar. He was just so genuinely kind sounding, confident, and honestly just positive. Ive said if he's there at 20, there's a 100% chance I'm trading for him. Call me crazy but I'm thinking I'd even do it if he's there at 16.... Lol I'd rather do that than the dream I had last night which is us taking Shenault at 28 hahaha.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I feel as if I have made it very clear that I am enamored with CD Lamb as a prospect. I feel that he is such a surefire superstar its crazy. I just saw him talk on SC, the way he spoke really reminded me of Lamar. He was just so genuinely kind sounding, confident, and honestly just positive. Ive said if he's there at 20, there's a 100% chance I'm trading for him. Call me crazy but I'm thinking I'd even do it if he's there at 16.... Lol I'd rather do that than the dream I had last night which is us taking Shenault at 28 hahaha.
If he falls to 12 I’m trading up