• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Just nah lol. Mixon is not a special running back. Hurst is not a special TE. Higgins and Boyd are good but not at all special. The OL played a good game but that's anomalous. Chase is special. Burrow is special. That defense is not special

i think chase is special with burrow as his QB - not sure he's quite the same without a QB throwing him open on some of those sideline stuff - dont get me wrong he's still a great WR with another QB... just not sure he's this guy with anyone other than Burrow

but Burrow is special - and anyone who doesnt see that isnt watching what he's doing

he missed some throws in week 18 and last week too - without burrow, the bengals get beaten by backups in week 18, without burrow they get run out of town in the wildcard round

with burrow, i'd say the odds are pretty good that they're making back-to-back superbowls with an OL in tatters

i think chase is special with burrow as his QB - not sure he's quite the same without a QB throwing him open on some of those sideline stuff - dont get me wrong he's still a great WR with another QB... just not sure he's this guy with anyone other than Burrow

but Burrow is special - and anyone who doesnt see that isnt watching what he's doing

he missed some throws in week 18 and last week too - without burrow, the bengals get beaten by backups in week 18, without burrow they get run out of town in the wildcard round

with burrow, i'd say the odds are pretty good that they're making back-to-back superbowls with an OL in tatters
Only to lose again due to their OL getting killed in the SB by an elite defence.

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
Um yes, random thought time. I was just talking with my constituents @RavensMania and @Ndub67 … it was agreed on that Phil Collins’ daughter, Lilly Collins, is a gal we can all take time to be enamored with in a lustful fit of sweet passion. Please indulge yourselves.

@JoeyFlex5 please make sure your trousers are flexible and in proper shape before viewing…

Thezone27

Ravens Ring of Honor
Um yes, random thought time. I was just talking with my constituents @RavensMania and @Ndub67 … it was agreed on that Phil Collins’ daughter, Lilly Collins, is a gal we can all take time to be enamored with in a lustful fit of sweet passion. Please indulge yourselves.

@JoeyFlex5 please make sure your trousers are flexible and in proper shape before viewing…
My Pants are as tight as can be

UPennChem

Hall of Famer

Exactly, It's pretty obvious! That team is night and day without him

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor

Making and also losing two SBs

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Nope Ravens will win that 3rd one
maybe I'm misinterpreting something. The Bengals lost to the Niners 2 times in the 80s and than lost last season to the Rams. That's 3 in my books.

ok, I know see what you are talking about. Should have read it more carefully.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I meant back to back
yeah, I see that now. Thanks for clarifyiing

It's starting to feel like the year the Pats and Eagles went to the SB, the 2nd time. I didn't mind them the first time,but always hated the Eagles.

If the Cowboys or Eagles are in the super bowl against the Bengals I will blow my gasket.

I should take either the Eagles or the Cowboys and get rid of all of the good players and draft the worst players I can find.

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
yeah, I see that now. Thanks for clarifyiing

It's starting to feel like the year the Pats and Eagles went to the SB, the 2nd time. I didn't mind them the first time,but always hated the Eagles.

If the Cowboys or Eagles are in the super bowl against the Bengals I will blow my gasket.

I should take either the Eagles or the Cowboys and get rid of all of the good players and draft the worst players I can find.

Idk man the 49ers have the Cowboys in their type of game. A defensive low scoring affair

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
I certainly hope so. It will lower my blood pressure.

I’m at the point where I honestly don’t care who wins it all. As you all might remember, when the Ravens weren’t in the playoffs last year, I openly rooted for the Bengals to get their first SB and even took them at pick 3 in mock franchise that we do on here (shameless plug for our forum mock off-season…)

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I’m at the point where I honestly don’t care who wins it all. As you all might remember, when the Ravens weren’t in the playoffs last year, I openly rooted for the Bengals to get their first SB and even took them at pick 3 in mock franchise that we do on here (shameless plug for our forum mock off-season…)
yes, but your a Bills fan