• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
let’s go Jets. We want the north baby

CanadianRavensFan

Practice Squad
For me what's interesting about that clip isn't what insults we can throw at Hollywood. It's confirmation that, by 2020, Lamar was already done with Roman's "offense". (If we couldn't already tell that by his body language.)

Stickng with that moronic bullshit for two more years, when we had a QB like Lamar was criminal.
I will always believe that Roman should have been fired after the regular season lose to the titans.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
I think this is spot on tbh...

1703812755595.png

QtR Nevermore

Pro Bowler
I'm the weirdo that wanted Roman sacked after the 2019 season.

We already saw opponents beginning to catch up towards the end of the reg season. Add to that the way he panicked when faced with adversity in the Titans playoff game and the fact we already knew his gimmick had a short shelf life and I was ready for him to be one and done, despite the initial success.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
For me what's interesting about that clip isn't what insults we can throw at Hollywood. It's confirmation that, by 2020, Lamar was already done with Roman's "offense". (If we couldn't already tell that by his body language.)

Stickng with that moronic bullshit for two more years, when we had a QB like Lamar was criminal.
The majority of us were screaming this. The minority was jerking of Roman as the run god

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
I'm the weirdo that wanted Roman sacked after the 2019 season.

We already saw opponents beginning to catch up towards the end of the reg season. Add to that the way he panicked when faced with adversity in the Titans playoff game and the fact we already knew his gimmick had a short shelf life and I was ready for him to be one and done, despite the initial success.
You know how us ravens fans are man.. after 4yrs we thought brandin williams would magically learn how to pass rush after that big deal.. same with roman, his history shows the same exact flaws with every team he has been on yet we thought it would change with us..

QtR Nevermore

Pro Bowler
True. Playoff games haven't been won without a passing game this century but Ravens fans were still going "Yeah! 2019! Bully ball! We just need to make sure the O line never loses a rep. Lamar probably can't pass anyway."