• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

Baltimorican

Practice Squad
Not so sure about that. The Brown's were the only team we lost to because they outplayed us. And now they have Joe who's on fire.

This. Buffalo is well known hot & cold team and I don't think that defensive success can last, they just don't have the personnel after the injuries. the Elves OTOH, we have known all season long that of they ever got good QB play they would be neck and neck with us. They proved that when they finally got 1 great half out of Watson.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Flacco & the Elves are a PROBLEM!!!! If Miami gets exposed on Sunday this is our toughest challenger.

Not so sure about that. The Brown's were the only team we lost to because they outplayed us. And now they have Joe who's on fire.
Since their last loss vs the Rams, the Browns have played the Jaguars five days removed from a high ankle sprain, the Bears, the Texans without Stroud or Dell and now the Jets and they finish the season against the Bengals.

Nothing against Joe Flacco as he is playing really well, but you also have to take into account the schedule they have played to finish the season. No question they have a really good roster.

redrum52

Hall of Famer
The only reason I think this might not happen is because the seeding might not work out that way.

Ravens are the 1 seed after they win next week and the Browns are the 5. I expect the Browns to crush the Jaguars but I do wonder whether I would pick against the Bills (yes I am assuming they win the AFC East) or the Chiefs in the WC round especially when Bills are probably the 2 seed and the Chiefs the 3 which means Chiefs vs Dolphins and again I think the Chiefs win the rematch and Bills would likely stomp either Texans, Bengals, or Colts. That means the divisional round would be Ravens vs Browns.

Dolphins Chiefs could anyway to me but had Fins winning.
Since their last loss vs the Rams, the Browns have played the Jaguars five days removed from a high ankle sprain, the Bears, the Texans without Stroud or Dell and now the Jets and they finish the season against the Bengals.

Nothing against Joe Flacco as he is playing really well, but you also have to take into account the schedule they have played to finish the season. No question they have a really good roster.
He's playing well against bad teams. Think it might be a little different when the 2nd season starts. As long as our offense produces no team worries me. Everything for the team comes down to OL play

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
Is it bad that my mind is still on that Steelers game?

LSURavenFan

Veteran
I would like to see the following in the divisional round
CLE at BAL
BUF at MIA

I don't think KC is figuring it out this year.

Don't really care about the NFC, it's gonna be SF PHI in the title game. Would be cool to see DET make a run, but I don't trust Goff.

CanadianRavensFan

Practice Squad
CLE at BAL
BUF at MIA

Don't really care about the NFC, it's gonna be SF PHI in the title game. Would be cool to see DET make a run, but I don't trust Goff.
If Buf/Mia (which ever one ends up losing the division) win in the wildcard round they would come to Bal in the divisional round because they will be a lower seed than Cleveland

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
CLE at BAL
BUF at MIA

People were scared of kc early on for some reason.. you could tell from the start those wrs werent gonna get it done for them.. noth SF and philly would be a tough match up for us if we were to make SB